Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Its been 5 days since the RTE has been launched, which in my opinion is a breakthrough act but there is a need for discussion on it. However for the past few days all i am seeing is a discussion on whether the Siddiquis are right or is Malik right. This i say after watching the english news channels which in the past used to cover the real news. Its someone's private life and ok maybe there has been some fraud init but then there are so many frauds being committed elsewhere!!! WTF is wrong with the Indian media? :((

WTF is wrong with the Indian media? :((
It is the job of the media to report. This is news about India's top Women's Tennis star and Pak cricketer, and is newsworthy. Media is not creating any controversy. They are just reporting it as acting as a medium for the parties to express themselves. What do you want them to do? Close shop?

It is the job of the media to report. This is news about India's top Women's Tennis star and Pak cricketer, and is newsworthy. Media is not creating any controversy. They are just reporting it as acting as a medium for the parties to express themselves. What do you want them to do? Close shop?
I agree with that completely but that does not mean that you keep doing that for a majority of the air-time. Why is there a need to constantly show the issue again and again. Bring out the latest developments and a summary of the developments that have already taken place...thats completely fine..thats the way news should be reported. Treat this as normal news and not as some catastrophe!!

Ayesha duped him.Ofcourse stupid of him to go in for this stupid phone marriage.. but it does not stand valid as she lied to him! First she says I had an abortion and now she says miscarriage.. Get a life Ayesha/Maha, cause youre not getting shoaib anyway :D Shoaib will come out clean ! Best of luck to Sania and Shabby ! :pray:

Ayesha duped him.Ofcourse stupid of him to go in for this stupid phone marriage.. but it does not stand valid as she lied to him! First she says I had an abortion and now she says miscarriage.. Get a life Ayesha/Maha, cause youre not getting shoaib anyway :D Shoaib will come out clean ! Best of luck to Sania and Shabby ! :pray:
I agree, seems like the fatso duped him, but it baffles me that Shoaib hasn't gotten himself out of the mess by giving them a divorce as requested.

Aaaaaakuuuuu, r u a fan of shabbbyyyyyy? He iz cute na :icflove:

I agree' date=' seems like the fatso duped him, but it baffles me that Shoaib hasn't gotten himself out of the mess by giving them a divorce as requested.[/quote'] Giving a divorce would just prove him guilty ! Yhe koi mazaak thori hai ki just for society sake, divorce de do ? Am glad the police is involved and they should set people like Siddique strait ! :whack:

In what should be a humiliating embarrasment to any respectable family one sees Sania blushing and glowing at all the attention and limelight she is getting. It's just symptomatic of this attention seeking ***** , who made more news for her controversial statements, rather than 1st round exits. It's also Funny to see Sania Mirza using Inshallah and Mashallah so generously in all her press interactions after the marriage to a Pakistani . Never heard her say Inshallah 1st round se aage jawungi is baar, in all these years as a tennis " star". Maybe thats why it dint happen. LOL. It is best that she and her entire clan migrate to Pakistan for good. INshallah.

In what should be a humiliating embarrasment to any respectable family one sees Sania blushing and glowing at all the attention and limelight she is getting. It's just symptomatic of this attention seeking ***** , who made more news for her controversial statements, rather than 1st round exits. It's also Funny to see Sania Mirza using Inshallah and Mashallah so generously in all her press interactions after the marriage to a Pakistani . Never heard her say Inshallah 1st round se aage jawungi is baar, in all these years as a tennis " star". Maybe thats why it dint happen. LOL. It is best that she and her entire clan migrate to Pakistan for good. INshallah.
Dear don't be so narrow minded as Bal Thakray or the Mullahs of Taliban in Pakistan. I stood to the right of Danish Kaneria when he says "Bhagwan ki Kirpa say..." in his interviews in Pakistan. Religion is personal matter and let people practice what they wish.

Out of all allegations registered from Siddiqui family in FIR which may look practical and can make sense but one of those I is too funny and non sense: "Shoaib has hitmen ready to kill her and her family members". ... :haha: So now he is Don Malik?

I have come to the following facts: 1) Malik got this marriage registered only in Pakistan and not in India (according to Aisha). 2) In this case Indian laws of marriage/divorce could not be applied upon Malik. 3) It is strange that Indian Police let a case to be registered which is based upon Pakistani Nikahnama. Theoretically this Pakistani Nikahnama is not valid in India and thus this case could not even be registered in Indian Police Station. Any how, this is my opinion which could also be wrong. We will come to know the exact situation when this case goes in Indian Courts which are much better than Indian Police Stations and could do justice without getting under any kind of political pressure.