Best/Favorite Catch so far...  

1. 1.

• Yogesh Nagar
    • Saurav Ganguly
    • Rahul Dravid
    • AB de Villiers
    • David Hussey
    • Other (add video if so)

i actually cannot add the video but my favourite is: in the india pakistan series.. in the 5th one day the catch that sachin caught (to get inzamam ul haq out).. is my fav catch.. that changed the course of the game and helped india win the match and the series :hatsoff:

THE BEST : FASTEST REFLECTIONS!
But honestly, there is a tie between David Hussey and AB! :hatsoff:
Is there a rule in IPL.. that once the catch is taken, the fielder shud run towards the crowd?? invariably everyone is doing this.. surprised to see even Goddy fell into this rule.. this looks strange because not many of these players do this at the international matches.. :hmmm:

I don't know if many of you remember. But, a similar catch(like Hussey's) was taken by someone from Victoria Bushrangers against Delhi Daredevils during a CLT20 match in Delhi.. Anyways, I voted for ABDV as he had to jump quite high and backwards to take it while Hussey didn't even jump.

ohhh...u mean REFLEXES!! lol
while I was going through the thread for the second time, I realized my obnoxious English mistake and I was checking all the later posts to see if any one had caught it or not. If not I would have liked to use the EDIT button but I guess it's not worth it any more. Good catch :clap: I think this is the best catch of all time and deserves a spot in this poll:clap: :hatsoff:

Hussey had to do some fantastic judgement to take the catch but he actually made a not quite easy catch, but a catchable stuff into a dramatic thing but fumbling the ball. Yes it shall rank no. 1 for the creativity with which he took and presence of mind. Another catch i would like to mention is of Harbhajan Singh. Under lights, running backwards today. It was a very very hard catch which he took. Great call he made else he and bravo would have easily collided