Wait a min..... Goddy got Spanky? Ran away to the pavilion...

flamy

Guest Hiten.
What IPL are you watching you fooool ? :hehe: We are no.2 and have lost just one match more than your one man army :phehehe:
So are you saying 1 Marathi > 11 Delhi waallahs ? Daaku kahi ke :aetsch:

Imagine Dhoni leading T20 WC team but failing to take CSK to the next round in IPL. Hence from tonight all the teams will 'help' Dhoni's CSK to reach some respectability. MI helped CSK tonight. Couple of losses doesn't affects MI if it's for the 'good cause'. :-)

So are you saying 1 Marathi > 11 Delhi waallahs ? Daaku kahi ke :aetsch:
pick on someone ur own size. these bambis bhi :roll: the goddy bambi pissed his pants amidst the CSK Lions and got dehydrated :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Hiten.
Just the fear was Tendulkar' date=' he loves this wicket. good that that the heat got him![/quote'] That is soooo MoYo-esque who said pakistan were lucky to draw the game against NZ after the end of 3rd test match. Good going Dum ass Dhoni :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i cant believe i am agreeing with you but its true' date='afghanistan vs india is the biggest joke and it doesnt fill me with excitement.[/quote'] If the Afghans win, it will. and that's precisely what can be done with some money changing hands :winky:
lal' date=' Dhoni is just giving candy to the goddy bambi. The bambis are already crying a river in Chepauk. Atleast that'll keep them tammies from coming to us begging for water. :king:[/quote'] Feck you flamy. Why bring regionalism politics into this shyte?

:laugh::laugh: Ghoda = Horse Khota = Donkey Rajiv is actually improving complimenting PK!
The really sad thing is that Rajiv - as one of the veterans from the old SN ICF - should remember that Khota was a term used to refer to Shoaib in the old days by both ICFers and PPers there. So much material there, and he goes with ghoda. :headshake: