Your favourite cricket stadium in IPL 3?

mastana

Your favourite cricket stadium in IPL 3?  

1. 1.

• Chinnaswami Stadium, Bangalore
    • D Y Patil, Mumbai
    • Brabourne, Mumbai
    • Chepauk, Chennai
    • Dharamshala
    • VCA ,Nagpur
    • Ferozshah kotla , New Delhi
    • Mohali
    • Sawai Mann Singh, Jaipur
    • Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Delhi should make a new stadium. This Ferozshah Kotla looks like a bhains ka tabelaa. Seriously build a new state of the art stadium in New Delhi. May be outside Delhi? :hitler:
Delhi has built several new stadiums and will launch them this year during Commonwealth Games .. but I don think they will be used for cricket .. but honestly speaking it might be tried out.. Essex and FIFA are in talks with Olympic committee for cricket and football after the 2012 London Olympics get over .. I think it is a wise decision .. it does not make sense spending billions of dollars building a stadium for a particular event and then let it go to waste .. Delhi already has a Asian Games village and it is not used much .. now there are going to be around 4 new stadiums launched with Commonwealth Games and they would again go for a waste ... maybe the Delhi govt. should let tenders for other sports after the games are over .. in the same way they are doing with the guest houses for the sportsperson which will be on sale after Games are over

I was at the MI match in Chepauk and it was electrifying especially when God and Pollard got out:D. We even did the Mexican wave for two mins straight..I'm not sure if they showed it on TV. The chants of "CSK! CSK!!" when the MI wickets went down in a cluster were deafening. Loved every bit of it:two_thumbs_up:

It was fantastic listening to the crowd chanting RCB even when we were losing. I wish they would do that for the India matches, man. I wish all the grounds cheer India, when we are in a tough situation to motivate our players. :isalute:
I guess it has to come from the MC guy..I don't think they'll have someone with a mic initiating cries of "India India" during internationals.

Delhi has built several new stadiums and will launch them this year during Commonwealth Games .. but I don think they will be used for cricket .. but honestly speaking it might be tried out.. Essex and FIFA are in talks with Olympic committee for cricket and football after the 2012 London Olympics get over .. I think it is a wise decision .. it does not make sense spending billions of dollars building a stadium for a particular event and then let it go to waste .. Delhi already has a Asian Games village and it is not used much .. now there are going to be around 4 new stadiums launched with Commonwealth Games and they would again go for a waste ... maybe the Delhi govt. should let tenders for other sports after the games are over .. in the same way they are doing with the guest houses for the sportsperson which will be on sale after Games are over
A new stadium is coming-up in Greater Noida. It will be finished by next year alongside the F1 track. I've heard it'll be the biggest most advanced stadium in the world. Promoted by Jaypee Group.

you mean West Ham??