Northie Kabab me Southie Haddi

flamy

If not for GOD, Mumbai would have struggled as well. Southie teams turning it on in IPL.
Too much of credit has been given to God, I feel. Mumbai did so well because of other players playing good cricket as well viz. rayudu, tiwari, dhawan and their excellent bowling zaheer, malinga and bhajji...now pollard came to the party as well.. They deserve to win this IPL or lose to deccan :winky:

Saala the southie teams are ****ing rocking the IPL each year' date=' but when it comes to national team for ODI/T20, there is no southie to be seen ? :dontknow: [/quote'] Captaincy plays a good role in getting the best out of the team. That is why PKXI and DD despite being much superior on paper to some teams find themselves in this situation. But for absence of few players Royals might as well have made to next round.

Saala the southie teams are ****ing rocking the IPL each year, but when it comes to national team for ODI/T20, there is no southie to be seen ? :dontknow: The only southie in T20 team last year was Nohit-Sharma :fear:
helooooooooooooo pk :hello: :kiss:

If not for GOD, Mumbai would have struggled as well. Southie teams turning it on in IPL.
Sachin is the most important factor but I dont agree that he is the only factor .. MI bowlers have bowled brilliantly this IPL and also crushed the opposition .. and their bowlers are all good and it is not only one or two good bowlers .. Malinga, Zak, Bhajji, Pollard and Bravo/McLaren is an extremely good bowling lineup .. Sachin's team selection has to be commended however for selecting all rounders like Pollard and Bravo/McLaren and thereby making the bowling very strong too

Sachin is the most important factor but I dont agree that he is the only factor .. MI bowlers have bowled brilliantly this IPL and also crushed the opposition .. and their bowlers are all good and it is not only one or two good bowlers .. Malinga' date=' Zak, Bhajji, Pollard and Bravo/McLaren is an extremely good bowling lineup .. Sachin's team selection has to be commended however for selecting all rounders like Pollard and Bravo/McLaren and thereby making the bowling very strong too[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: