Go CSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKK!

gaurav92

Bollinger set up CSK this victory with his immaculate line and length with the new ball.Ashwin with the new ball, has been a revolution,everyone else chipped in, all in all a magnificent fielding effort and an excellent bowling performance defending a very low score of 142.What a team performance :hail: Won't be easy for us in the finals, CSK looks more than rock solid :nice:

Guest Hiten.
ya' date=' ur a frustrated biatch :finger:[/quote'] I tell you these guys are such bandwagoners. You and I supported a specific team (in your case DC, CSK and BRC :giggle:) and we stuck with them throughout the ipl B->

Guest Hiten.

I had actually mentioned that DC are a sh..it team and they had fluked their way to the semis. I mean if you can't chase 140 odd in the semis, you don't deserve to be the champions or even to be the contender of winning the league.

I had actually mentioned that DC are a sh..it team and they had fluked their way to the semis. I mean if you can't chase 140 odd in the semis' date=' you don't deserve to be the champions or even to be the contender of winning the league.[/quote'] 5 wins in a row on a fluke. dude stop the smoking. :hysterical:

Guest Hiten.
BRC?
No Chennai. Now watch how all the snakes come out of the hole supporting CSK. M_M and zubi have already come out, wait for moar :hysterical: