DLF IPL is fixed: Investigators

Holysmoke

Rajdeep Sardesai on CNN IBN saying that the report by IT which is being quoted by the media for match fixing allegations is unsigned and unsubstantiated. Also the entire report is of around 11 pages and the match fixing bit is just one paragraph that too which quotes the sttaements from Paul Condon, the anti corruption unit cheif at ICC. Also Outlook has comeup with a story on how the present govt has been tapping the phones of Modi and Pawar for sometime now and most of the selecitve leaks are coming from the Congress Party and not from the IT deptt or the other investigating agencies. All this a part of the plan to ensure the govt doesn't fall when the cut motions on the finance bill are put for vote in the parliament next week. Expect this story to take a new turn very soon.

In what seems to be a compromise between the two warring factions in the Indian cricket board, BCCI chief Shashank Manohar is likely to take over as the interim IPL chief while Lalit Modi will continue as the BCCI vice-president. Sources say, Modi has agreed not to move court challenging the validity of the April 26 IPL Governing Council meeting, convened by Manohar. In return, Modi will not be suspended from the BCCI and will continue as its vice-president. However, Modi remains firm on not attending the April 26 meeting
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bccimodi-deal-manohar-interim-ipl-chief/113849-37-64.html?from=tn ANd that Ladies & Gentleman is how th story will end. I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine. Thank you for all the entertainment :popcorn:

Mr. Modi was surrounded by Preity, Shilpa, Katrina, Deepika... but is now surrounded by the IT officials...he has gone from the Axe effect to the Tax effect! Amitabh Bacchan must be the most relieved man in India at the moment. For a change he isn't on IT Dept's menu. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: B->B->B->B->B->B->B->B->

Mr. Modi was surrounded by Preity, Shilpa, Katrina, Deepika... but is now surrounded by the IT officials...he has gone from the Axe effect to the Tax effect! Amitabh Bacchan must be the most relieved man in India at the moment. For a change he isn't on IT Dept's menu. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: B->B->B->B->B->B->B->B->
I can see that the Purists are happy. :--D

mid-day
mid-day mehhhh
If its on mid-day' date=' it must be false.[/quote'] I also wont believe a damn thing published in mid-day because every breaking news they have published has been proven fake .. I have never seen any other newspaper creating masala news and sometimes even illogical as I have seen mid-day publishing But Times Now and CNN IBN also said the same news and they were saying that IT reports said about IPL 2 and not other editions of IPL .. I dont believe it fully but to be frank IPL 2 seemed like a dream come true .. I mean whatever would bring up the viewership was happening there .. matches were turning and tournament was becoming interesting as soon as our interests started to lessen .. I mean it was looking scripted to be frank .. I am not saying about other editions of IPL but only IPL 2 where nearly everything went as what we wanted .. it might be coincidence too but I might have reasons to doubt a bit about IPL 2 though But then again I am not sure how a match can be fixed .. they are saying upto 27 players are under scanner and I am not sure if such a lot of players are possible BTW WWE is fixed .. so what is illegal about it .. do WWE declare that their matches are also fixed or is it that everyone simply knows it without saying

Mr. Modi was surrounded by Preity' date=' Shilpa, Katrina, Deepika... but is now surrounded by the IT officials...[b']he has gone from the Axe effect to the Tax effect! Amitabh Bacchan must be the most relieved man in India at the moment. For a change he isn't on IT Dept's menu. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: B->B->B->B->B->B->B->B->
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I BTW WWE is fixed .. so what is illegal about it .. do WWE declare that their matches are also fixed or is it that everyone simply knows it without saying
WWE's business focus is on professional wrestling, a simulated sport that consists of wrestling combined with acting and theatre.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wrestling_Entertainment http://corporate.wwe.com/company/events.jsp