Was the IPL final Fixed?

Serani

his decisions were hailed throughout rest of the tournament!, why this sudden mindfkuc? it does not take too much of cricketing intelligence to send in pollard when RRR was approaching 12... I have been defending Sachin till date ( read my other threads).. But today I am quite disappointed..
Are you really trying to prove that Sachin fixed the game today? Their is no denying that he made mistakes today tactically. I will not waste a moment of my life if you answer my question above in YES.

Mukesh Ambani, the MI owner could fecking buy all the IPL teams on his own and the IPL itself if he wants to fix the matches.. He is one of the richest guys in the World. WTF you are blabbering Serani. He might aswell buy your fecking island in CAribbean..
Goat Brain... Ambanis Riches are not earned the honest way. Wake up this is India, he made his billions by breaking every feking rule in the book. Even a small time business man in India has to and will cheat his way up. Ambanis were worth 1 billion dollars a few years back when their father died. Now each of them have 30 odd billions each. And by the way when each of the teams can make more than USD 100 million by way of betting each season. Do you think they will let go of this easy money when the entire system is in it.

PATHETIC TEAM LIKE ENGLAND WINNING ASHES IS BIGGEST PROVE THAT MATCH FIXING IS STILL ON IN CRICKET.I AGREE WITH U.:two_thumbs_up:
Have you got any constructive conspiracy theorys or just the same old rubbish? Obviously everything in this thread is speculation and just want to know what fellow members think.

he is God of cricket, he can do anything :). Only reason he can be involved is - no one will ever doubt him. Even I do not want to doubt him, i have been biggest admirer of his passion and commitment.. but for today, for once, I want to think that he even he is lesser than much bigger forces ( modi, ambani etc). bloody extra-time commentators are all with one voice trying to justify ZK's dropped catch!!!!! Bull*****.

he is God of cricket, he can do anything :). Only reason he can be involved is - no one will ever doubt him. Even I do not want to doubt him, i have been biggest admirer of his passion and commitment.. but for today, for once, I want to think that he even he is lesser than much bigger forces ( modi, ambani etc). bloody extra-time commentators are all with one voice trying to justify ZK's dropped catch!!!!! Bull*****.
Wishing you peace and mercy!

I do think that this match is fixed. There were simply too many bizarre decisions from mumbai which nobody can explain. Although I'm not suggesting that sachin is part of it, I do think some other senior players have a major part to play, whether in dropping easy catches or in bowling rubbishly