Pakistan bans Facebook, Youtube, Wikipedia , Twitter

Sachinism

The internet is a wide domain and any twelve year old with a modem can have access to it. The rules, regulation and manners on the internet are very different from that in real life. You can either spend all your life fighting twelve year olds (or adults with the brains of twelve year olds) on the internet and try to get everything banned or else click the small red button on the right hand corner of your webpage and just close the offensive page, never visiting it again
If you threaten to kill someone on the internet, you can be prosecuted. If you encourage violence like some guy did against the US president, the Secret Service can and will find you and put you in place. The Internet is more than just a bunch of out of control 12 year olds. It is a serious and effective medium of communication. People use it for business, people use it to manage their finances, buy products, etc. Social networking sites have FB are a great way for people to keep in touch in a meaningful way. All the more reason why some sanity should be maintained so that it can continue to grow and make life better for all of us.

you said this : implying that Hinduism was a far better ideology because of open thinking ... I merely wanted to know how this "open thinking" business is working out in Kashmir ... if you dont like kashmir I will give you some other example.
Please do give other examples. I still dont understand the kashmir part

I wonder out of 100000s protesting ' date=' how many of these actually have access to internet .. I am sure Imam of Jama Masjid doesnt check his facebook account every 30 mins ..[/quote'] You'll be surprised :haha: 2008808347.jpg

Current day Afghanistan' date='Pakistan,BD,Indonesia ..... these are all places from where the "free thinking" liberal aspect of Hinduism did not help in anyway when it came up against the ruthless ROP.[/quote'] But in the end, whose loss is it? the name of Islam has been completely sullied by all the reactions. People distrust muslims nowadays. An indian is far more liekly to land a job and be respected than a Pakitsani. Hinduism had become a synonymn for tolerance and peace across the globe. If some lunatic skill and burn people its their fault, not their victims

And this attitude helps past victims or prevents new ones exactly how ? And I think you will find very few Muslims who care jack sheet about their savage history. A lot of them are actually proud of it.
i dont think even an aggresive approach would have been any help considering they were so much in the minority in those countries. If a rapist attacks a women is it the woman's fault for being weak or is the rapist a sociopath?

i dont think even an aggresive approach would have been any help considering they were so much in the minority in those countries. If a rapist attacks a women is it the woman's fault for being weak or is the rapist a sociopath?
it will be {**the woman's fault for even considering herself weak in the 1st place and then to bend over and let her attacker give it every time}...instead of standing up and giving it back or else after a while she will become use to getting attacked and bending over instead of fighting back....the same attitude that governs India nowadays.... "chalta hai" attitude **here "woman" symbolizes India and not a literal interpretation

it will be the woman's fault for even considering herself weak in the 1st place and then to bend over and let her attacker give it every time...instead of standing up and giving it back or else after a while she will become use to getting attacked and bending over instead of fighting back....the same attitude that governs India nowadays.... "chalta hai" attitude
Do you think all the women who were raped and murdered just 'gave in'? Your post seems to suggest that they had a chance to defend themselves but didnt. Pathethic! What could we have done in Indonesia, Afghansitan, etc? Do we have that kind of clout? Things are fine as they are. And india's chalta hai attitude is leading them to places nowadays, much better than what it was at the time of the communal BJP

it will be the woman's fault for even considering herself weak in the 1st place and then to bend over and let her attacker give it every time...instead of standing up and giving it back or else after a while she will become use to getting attacked and bending over instead of fighting back....the same attitude that governs India nowadays.... "chalta hai" attitude
Shocking post

so, if a child gets raped, it is his/her fault because he/she could not fight back?