India A tour of England and Scotland 2010 : Pujara to lead

Chandan

Scotland v India A at Glasgow, Jun 25, 2010 This will be the last List A that India A plays with Scotland or Scotland A on this tour. I hope they redeem themselves for the freak loss day before and play at least 4 strike bowlers. Tyagi, Kulkarni, Unadkat and Abdullah will do Apart from these 4 all the other bowlers are just rubbish. I also hope that Dhawan and Pujara score big today like Rahane had done the other day. Isn't it a typical series for Dhawan where he starts big but wanes off pretty quickly? Did he even score a half ton after scoring 179 at Leeds? And is Manish Pandey a flat track bully? The way he had played the Ranji final last year, I thought we discovered a real deal. But he hasn't been successful (ie hit even a 50) even in one match! The FC matches are gone. Will he be able to score big even in List A matches? Let us hope that India A performs better today.

this is not Scotland A..this is the main scotland team
Well its definitely not full strength
dnt why they didnt play Unadkat in first game...and played Ganpathy..Indian seleectors are headless chicken really...:haha::cantstop:
Probably rested him, he bowled a lot of overs in the 4 day games. And I guess its a good thing, don't want burnout

Ajinkya Rahane, 22 years old : First class recrod: 39 matches , 3670 runs @ 64 , 12 100s and 16 50s List A record: 34 matches, 1358 runs @40, 3 100s and 8 50s Abhinav Mukund , 21 years old: First class recrod: 28 matches , 2235 runs @ 54 , 8 100s and 6 50s List A record: 16 matches, 970 runs @61, 3 100s and 7 50s One out of these two is a potential opening batsman of the future. What great records they both have. Mukund is a livewire on the field as well. Hoping to see them do well in the tri series and here.

No Manish Pandey today? Hope he lifts himself up for triseries or has Mukund replaced him for good? Tiwari once again had a 100+ runs partnership going, this time with Pujara before getting dismissed for 41. Pujara is batting on 114 and India A is 248/4 in 45.3 overs.