Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

i thought westerners borrowed it from us.. i wud say... :desiman::desiwoman: used to be more fun loving and experimental... ref: Kamasutra, Khajuraho.. somebody bring the good time back again :pray:
Wonder how religion pondered in those times

Was he (your gym teacher) gentle ?
kid I am a man in case u forget my name it's vayuu1 and don't forget my signature,any way she was 17 and was very beautiful both from body and heart.I guess u were laid by your gym teacher and are still feeling back pain.

:hysterical:epic thread Is sex overrated? It is the most underrated necessity of life in our country. 100% True Does size matter? Does the size of boobs matter? O yes :giggle:
sahi baat hai :((
Aaku in a sex thread :woot: ...how fast she has grown up :icflove:

I am seeing a growing trend where women have become quite bold in expressing their desire for sex. I assumed it was few incidents but recently' date=' seen a major influx where women are demanding what guys only dreamt of. My Iranian friend showed me [b']texts of this divorced Gujarati lady, with 2 kids and the words she used were far more advanced than I have seen. It's almost like, they are ready at a seconds notice Same goes for young Punjabi girls, ready to explore and give it all. They are even ready for three-somes, etc. I thought this was a western phenomena but same stuff in India as well - how fast have things changed and I am sure the likes of Facebook has made a huge difference I have seen glimpses of flirtation and cheating in India back in the day, but the whole game has revamped
may be they are written by our fellow guest posters from across the border...same way how they pretend like Indians here

Aaku in a sex thread :woot: ...how fast she has grown up :icflove:
There is this quote by William Wordsworth which is the most appropriate about generational differences and progress (and I've never missed a chance to remind me dad about it since I first learned it when I was 10). The child is the father of the man. Aaj kal ke bachhe apne se bahut aage hai yaar...they'll teach us a thing or two about it...lol!

i thought westerners borrowed it from us.. i wud say... :desiman::desiwoman: used to be more fun loving and experimental... ref: Kamasutra, Khajuraho.. somebody bring the good time back again :pray:
India was the most open and progressive society till about 1100AD.Women had an equal place in society and we're pretty cool around the time. When the Bahmani Sultanate invaded India, they were surprised to find that there were no tailors in the whole of India.Men and Women just wrapped their bodies with flowing fabric. So you can imagine that there was a fair bit of skin show (think Kaurwaki of that masterpiece Asoka) The whole suppression of women was enforced by the Islamic invaders and later by the Victorian society rules.

:hysterical:epic thread Is sex overrated? It is the most underrated necessity of life in our country. Does size matter? Does the size of boobs matter?
More than size, its the shape and firmness. Size does help though. :regular_smile:

BF or BP? Is Singham his new avatar?
i dont know...some one speculated i am passing the rumour :winky: its BP only...i just used call him BF Bhai during the heights of his popularity due to obvious threads :giggle: