Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

@sabby what is wrong with that? Ive observed that the more focused on sex a society becomes the more divorce rates. Look at the western countries for example. India is good as it is but in the modern day with internet access people watch too much of these type of vids and then brag about losing their v-card at a young age. Leads to them cheating later on in life and going through many divorces. Indians generally did not have sex until marriage but in urban areas this is changing and the divorce rates in these regions are also. Any person going through divorce is not a happy person. But someone in a long term relationship generally is.

@sabby what is wrong with that? Ive observed that the more focused on sex a society becomes the more divorce rates. Look at the western countries for example. India is good as it is but in the modern day with internet access people watch too much of these type of vids and then brag about losing their v-card at a young age. Leads to them cheating later on in life and going through many divorces. Indians generally did not have sex until marriage but in urban areas this is changing and the divorce rates in these regions are also. Any person going through divorce is not a happy person. But someone in a long term relationship generally is.
lol it was joke but tbh plz dont ask abt my opinon im not the right person :cantstop: and whts the point of being in a relationship jsut for the sake of realtionship when u cant live happily with each other i think u should stop living together imo divroce is much better then unhappy relationship in which i suffer till end this is just my opinion no need to take it seriously or bash it.. not forcing it on any one and abt that 23 no sex thing that was joke.. :cantstop:

Divorce rates don't tell full story. In India type of relatively conservative culture, esp where proportionately there are more house wives and who are financially dependent on their husbands - divorce is not an option. And many of those housewives have to live through hell-ish lives. Many of them, if given a choice, would happily go for divorce.

Divorce rates don't tell full story. In India type of relatively conservative culture' date=' esp where proportionately there are more house wives and who are financially dependent on their husbands - divorce is not an option. And many of those housewives have to live through hell-ish lives. Many of them, if given a choice, would happily go for divorce.[/quote'] this!:hatsoff:

This is the typical attitude Im talking about. Its considered cool if you lose it in your teens. I focus on my career (will complete civil engineering degree @21)' date=' gym/fitness and sports. I dont focus on these things, I will get arranged marriage at age 24/25. This is a proven method considering India's low divorce rate. But as sex before marriage increases so does divorce rates. Its just a loser attitude to focus entirely on things like sex in your teens or early 20s when your not married. How can you feel any deep connection being with so many people?[/quote'] ..talking like a true virgin :) Honestly, I will be very happy for you, if your life goes perfectly as you have planned as of now. Practically speaking, you have a long way to go my friend. abhi bahut kuchh dekhna hai duniya mein.

ya right
Haha I agree that that I don't have any Bollywood or playboy like looks or attitude n not many girls asked me out..but I mean it when i say I have had fair amount of chances from where I walked away.. I have been dating this girl for a while but I have kept my emotions n testrosomes in check (and will always do) till I marry her next year.. There r some principles in life which people to stick with n this is mine..

Haha I agree that that I don't have any Bollywood or playboy like looks or attitude n not many girls asked me out..but I mean it when i say I have had fair amount of chances from where I walked away.. I have been dating this girl for a while but I have kept my emotions n testrosomes in check (and will always do) till I marry her next year.. There r some principles in life which people to stick with n this is mine..
bro trust me i was kidding..even im 18 year old virgin :(( :sad: and i actually agree with the way ur handling this.. not sure abt marriage for me it will do if its very serious relationship.. but no i will never be with a girl just for sex.. and it was joke people should stop taking me seriously :fear:

This is the typical attitude Im talking about. Its considered cool if you lose it in your teens. I focus on my career (will complete civil engineering degree @21)' date=' gym/fitness and sports. I dont focus on these things, I will get arranged marriage at age 24/25. This is a proven method considering India's low divorce rate. [b']But as sex before marriage increases so does divorce rates. Its just a loser attitude to focus entirely on things like sex in your teens or early 20s when your not married. How can you feel any deep connection being with so many people?
I don't know how you correlate that. Don't people get better with practice in any activity? Being a virgin (not being derogatory here), you would not know what sex really is. There is a lot of moral noise around sex which is why opinions get skewed. One thing though. No sex means goodbye to any romantic relationship.

..talking like a true virgin :) Honestly, I will be very happy for you, if your life goes perfectly as you have planned as of now. Practically speaking, you have a long way to go my friend. abhi bahut kuchh dekhna hai duniya mein.
That many housewives have hellish lives is bs. Everyone I know who is married is happy in arranged marriage. Just take example of Sachin, VVS, Dravid, some would consider them losers for being virgins until marriage. I dont, they have normal family lives. Then take example of bollywood/hollywood stars that had sex before marriage. Almost all of them have had divorces. One kid living with one parent another with the other etc. No real faily life. Im not saying it happens to everyone but it is much more likely this way. makes a person more likely to cheat.

That many housewives have hellish lives is bs. Everyone I know who is married is happy in arranged marriage. Just take example of Sachin' date=' VVS, Dravid, some would consider them losers for being virgins until marriage. I dont, they have normal family lives. Then take example of bollywood/hollywood stars that had sex before marriage. Almost all of them have had divorces. One kid living with one parent another with the other etc. No real faily life. Im not saying it happens to everyone but it is much more likely this way. makes a person more likely to cheat.[/quote'] but dude how are you so sure that these 3 cricketers were virgins before marriage?

This is the typical attitude Im talking about. Its considered cool if you lose it in your teens. I focus on my career (will complete civil engineering degree @21)' date=' gym/fitness and sports. I dont focus on these things, I will get arranged marriage at age 24/25. This is a proven method considering India's low divorce rate. But as sex before marriage increases so does divorce rates. Its just a loser attitude to focus entirely on things like sex in your teens or early 20s when your not married. How can you feel any deep connection being with so many people?[/quote'] well dude you are not even 21. Very young. So you have all these ideal thinking. what can I say. Real world is real, nothing ideal about it. Things dont go as per plans. ( focusing on career, getting married at 24) but for your sake I hope your dreams come true. :two_thumbs_up: About divorce, like someone pointed out its because in our country this is a stigma. Doesn't mean all couples are happy.