Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

I'm 23 and I hear a lot about the three-letter word from people, some happy with their thing, some frustrated that they don't get any. At this age, I can't blame people for having a one-point agenda at times, i.e., getting laid. I just don't understand the hyped up approach to this issue. How important is it? Is sex overrated?
very important if you're in the right relationship and you feel good about that person to the point where you respect her enough and you care abt her a lot.... sex brings ppl closer... doesn't matter if you're still a virgin.... everyone is awkward and uncoordinated at first but things get better with experience...the key to the greatest satisfaction is to do with the person you have real feelings for...not some random hoe

This is a disaster thread you guys all turned achilles's innocent query into a complete mindf**k
Punks, man. My thread has been turned into a nonsensical discussion jisme sab apna haath dhoke jaa rahe hai :headshake:
very important if you're in the right relationship and you feel good about that person to the point where you respect her enough and you care abt her a lot.... sex brings ppl closer... doesn't matter if you're still a virgin.... everyone is awkward and uncoordinated at first but things get better with experience...the key to the greatest satisfaction is to do with the person you have real feelings for...not some random hoe
That statement is my way of life. Still waiting for the right girl to come along. Its been a difficult wait but I'm sure it will be a productive one. I'm sure good things await me as I reach the end of the tunnel. :two_thumbs_up:

Punks, man. My thread has been turned into a nonsensical discussion jisme sab apna haath dhoke jaa rahe hai :headshake: That statement is my way of life. Still waiting for the right girl to come along. Its been a difficult wait but I'm sure it will be a productive one. I'm sure good things await me as I reach the end of the tunnel. :two_thumbs_up:
wot ru doing in that tunnel? get out :headshake:

ummm... no this is the problem with u guys, u give sex way too much premium. it is just flesh in flesh :wall:

This thread is totally hilarious. Apart from a few posts from MTC and Gunner' date=' the kind of myths, urban legends and half-truths being spread about sex is truly a spectacle. :haha:[/quote'] ya and you are the fair skinned southern casanova who can enlighten the uninitiated

ya and you are the fair skinned southern casanova who can enlighten the uninitiated
I thought I didn’t name any names, but out comes our very own Bengali represent who uses every single opportunity on an Indian forum to show how he’s NOT Indian because he has a piece of paper that says he’s a US citizen on one hand while spending most of his other time expressing phony outrage at how Obama didn’t wish Indians on Diwali, to defend his own sexual credentials.. Why, what happened dude? Guilty consciousness much? :laugh: And oh btw, you give me too much credit when you call me a ‘South-Indian fair-skinnned cassanova’. I am definitely South Indian, I am probably fair-skinned, but I am certainly not a Cassanova. And trust me, even if I was one, I wouldn’t chose the internet flaunt my ‘cassnovic’ credentials. :haha:

This post is epic lulzers. If this was the criteria for getting laid, I can assure you 80% of the men on the planet won't get laid. Can you define average size and large? I am dying to hear your definition of this. This is like a man saying that only women with big tits have it going for them, in which case again 80% of the women will die a virgin.
The best part is, she thinks that a well endowed guy doesnt need to work hard to pleasure a women. Aah, if only women were that easy to please. Foreplay is 90% of the actual sex and the how well the rest of the 10% goes also depends on it

The best part is' date=' she thinks that a well endowed guy doesnt need to work hard to pleasure a women. Aah, if only women were that easy to please. Foreplay is 90% of the actual sex and the how well the rest of the 10% goes also depends on it[/quote'] ehrm..you're not the one capable of feeling the 4 and 8 incher inside of you to compare (unless u are a girl, but i assuming you arent), so i think the cricketgirls opinion from real life experience and by having female genes and all, has more credibility than the internet-based knowledge you have gathered from watching chinky pr0n and having no sex with females

ehrm..you're not the one capable of feeling the 4 and 8 incher inside of you to compare (unless u are a girl' date=' but i assuming you arent), so i think the cricketgirls opinion from real life experience and by having female genes and all, has more credibility than the internet-based knowledge you have gathered from watching chinky pr0n and having no sex with females[/quote'] I'm trying hard, not to write, "My Two Cent(imeter)s PWNED"..But couldn't resist the urge.. No offense MTC..This is just a fun thread..:giggle:

ehrm..you're not the one capable of feeling the 4 and 8 incher inside of you to compare (unless u are a girl' date=' but i assuming you arent), so i think the cricketgirls opinion from real life experience and by having female genes and all, has more credibility than the internet-based knowledge you have gathered from watching chinky pr0n and [b']having no sex with females
and how do you know that?! If you had read MTC's previous posts on this topic you can easily make out, that the man obviously knows what he is talking about. Theoretical knowledge cannot feed you so much info :D