How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

:omg::omg:..you are pretty cheap for a ABCD.
i'm not abcd...wtf? Houston is full of cheap haircut place.... $3.99, $4.99.... owned and operated by Vietnamese ppl..... I usually print out a picture of one of those models w/ diff hairstyle from TGF or Supercuts website and hand it to them.... no need of communication in English.... pyasa do aur ghar jao:--D

i'm not abcd...wtf? Houston is full of cheap haircut place.... $3.99, $4.99.... owned and operated by Vietnamese ppl..... I usually print out a picture of one of those models w/ diff hairstyle from TGF or Supercuts website and hand it to them.... no need of communication in English.... pyasa do aur ghar jao:--D
:hysterical: :hysterical: Your awesome hindi skills beg to differ. You probably grew up in US, right ? That counts as ABCD for all effective purposes.

I pay $3 + $1 tip -- vietnamese barber shop, doesn't understand a word of english.... only #2,# 3, #4.... I also discovered, if you go to a barbershop 5 mins before they close, and pretend that you only have cash but short by $2...they usually take it :--D
lol .. u still dont give him $5 ... 3+1 :hehe: PS: All asian businessmen are scared of Credit card payments

G you pay almost as much as me!! mine is £45 quid minimum!!
But the end result looks the same as if I had got it for $5. My hair doesn't really enhance my appearance.:giggle::giggle:

But the end result looks the same as if I had got it for $5. My hair doesn't really enhance my appearance.:giggle::giggle:
so why do u bother?? mine costs that much cuz it takes them over an hour to cut my hair plus i go for the full hog head massage and conditioning treatments!! aaaahhh bliss!

In India, I used to get hair cuts for only Rs. 15 ten years back. Then the charges kept on increasing but even today in any decent salon you can get haircut for Rs. 30 in India. But I have left going to salon for many years as I do not get much time and usually get it done at my home nowadays. And even after haircut and head + hands + shoulder + neck massage he charges merely Rs. 300 and without any tip. Perhaps I have the best deal here. Rs. 300 ~ $7 and everything is done as I relax at my home.

In India, I used to get hair cuts for only Rs. 15 ten years back. Then the charges kept on increasing but even today in any decent salon you can get haircut for Rs. 30 in India. But I have left going to salon for many years as I do not get much time and usually get it done at my home nowadays. And even after haircut and head + hands + shoulder + neck massage he charges merely Rs. 300 and without any tip. Perhaps I have the best deal here. Rs. 300 ~ $7 and everything is done as I relax at my home.
Are u in Jail :dontknow: