Why Dhoni Why ?! - Dhoni gets married to Sakshi

Guest Shivani

Guest Shivani
shes just 21.. wtf... how can she be a long time school friend of him.. hes 28 yrs.. even if we consider dhoni went to high schooll.. which wud have been when he was 17-18.. the girl was 7 yrs younger than him.. which means 10 yrs old.. something is not right here.. the numbers just dont addup.. was he hangingout with 10 yr old?? :dontknow:
sakshi's jija is in the police and happens to be MAHI's friend .. he introduced sakshi to mahi.. they met and fell in love where did the 'bachpan ke dost' thing come from ?

sakshi's jija is in the police and happens to be MAHI's friend .. he introduced sakshi to mahi.. they met and fell in love where did the 'bachpan ke dost' thing come from ?
in the new websites it says longtime school friend.. :giggle: is jija brother?

ok jjust read this in TOI..

Contrary to what was earlier reported in the media, 21-year-old Sakshi Singh Rawat is not the Indian captain's childhood sweetheart, even though their families had known each other for a long time. A source close to the cricket star revealed, "Sakshi was a trainee with Taj Bengal, Kolkata, in 2008, when the two met." Prodded by their families who, according to a friend went to the extent of matching their kundlis, Dhoni and Sakshi, kept in touch. "However, nothing much happened other than a few friendly SMSes and conversations on the phone," says the source, adding, "After he went to Australia, he began texting her again. Something just clicked at that time."
so which means he met her when she was 19.. wow.. isnt tht too young???

Why is the age such a big deal?? in india its common for men and women to have an age diff of 7 years when they get married. i am sure all your parents have this big an age diff plus, this girl is old enough to be legal so its not like dhoni is being a paedo like some of our friends from across the border. as long as the girl is at a legal age, there is no problem

Yes thats what i heard ! Uska jija ig officer and she got invited to a hifi party jahan she met dhoni :(( and party was hosted by bipasha and john, hence they were invited !! :D

Guest Shivani
A new channel (I think NDTV) reported that Jhon Abraham introduced Sakshi and Dhoni in a party two years ago.
John ki :mad:

Guest Hiten.
What if she's pregnant already and that's why they got married quickly shaadi se pehle suhagraat? :yay:
Mahi aisa nahi hai ! :headshake: :((
I second that. Jogi and Jadeja kept MSD busy before his wedding :giggle: