The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

The only positive from Cook's 190 is that my SuperSelector points are up as he was my captain yesterday and today :haha:
Feck made no changes yesterday :(( Will play 4th test if India doesn't lose this one. Edit: Made changes but I only had 7 transfers, desperately needed to save for final test but just made it harder for myself. Transferred in T20 Gambhir for Pieterson and saved it quickly. Released I couldn't undo so it cost me 2 transfers when I transferred T20 Gambhir for Test Gambhir. Now Im definitely fecked.
Feck made no changes yesterday :(( Will play 4th test if India doesn't lose this one. Edit: Made changes but I only had 7 transfers, desperately needed to save for final test but just made it harder for myself. Transferred in T20 Gambhir for Pieterson and saved it quickly. Released I couldn't undo so it cost me 2 transfers when I transferred T20 Gambhir for Test Gambhir. Now Im definitely fecked.
:hysterical:
:haha: Match day. Don't forget to change team guys. Especially Yuvi.
This is fecking ridiculous, I tranfereed in T20 Gambhir and lost a transfer. Couldn't undo. It makes alot of difference when I only have 5 rather than 6 transfers. How am I supposed to compete with guys that have 9 left? I wish you the worst of luck :antijinx: I hope none of your selections or captains get anymore than 50 points. :) Only way possible I can beat Scarface and JAF tbh. I hope your power shuts off before match and you can't make changes. Have a nice day! :mad:
Who are we suppose to pick for the AR spot??? Where the faak is Samit patel? There are no options.
Chawla or Jadeja. If you are allergic to both but still have transfers, then it might be a good idea to pick a T20 All-rounder so that you can 1) save one change for T20s and 2) get atleast one additional point so that you can take a better player elsewhere. Btw, Samit also not playing.