The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

you are all bark and no bite :headshake: i-am-not-mad-just-disappointed.jpg
I know but it wasn't always like this. 1st year in SS was good now Im having rough phase for 7-8 months. Bark but no bite in Belgium game, bark but no bite in Slickr chess and same for SS recently :(( I love to succeed and equally so love watching everyone fail. But atm Im failing and everyone else is succeeding and winning trophies :mad::sick: FML :wall: The tide will turn and I will watch them all burn :evil:
I know but it wasn't always like this. 1st year in SS was good now Im having rough phase for 7-8 months. Bark but no bite in Belgium game, bark but no bite in Slickr chess and same for SS recently :(( I love to succeed and equally so love watching everyone fail. But atm Im failing and everyone else is succeeding and winning trophies :mad::sick: FML :wall: The tide will turn and I will watch them all burn :evil:
Here is the tip...be less busy and watch match and select team based on form :giggle: I know u are really busy outside of few minutes for this thread but this is only say u win :giggle: