'The future is safe' - Salman Butt

b555

We need Toffee Kumar back :--D
yep, bring him back. they already have salman butts, who is better than gambhir. toffeek, as everyone knows already, is better than sehwag. youhana is better than tendulkar, and kamran kakmal is better than dhoni. all thats left is to bring back the legendary yasser hameid, who is better than dravid. then the dream team will be complete. shahidullah afriddi, the greatest kirketter of all time and legendary paki captain, will be coach. the future is safe, the future is green.
yep, bring him back. they already have salman butts, who is better than gambhir. toffeek, as everyone knows already, is better than sehwag. youhana is better than tendulkar, and kamran kakmal is better than dhoni. all thats left is to bring back the legendary yasser hameid, who is better than dravid. then the dream team will be complete. shahidullah afriddi, the greatest kirketter of all time and legendary paki captain, will be coach. the future is safe, the future is green.
i cant stop laughing when u said salman butt better than gauti taufeeq better than viru youhana & akmal better than sachin & dhoni this would be the biggest joke of 2010.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: But your sarcastic humour is obviously lost on some. :roll:
These mofos would be well advised to shut the **** up and learn some PR skills. I mean, for ****s sake, don't you ever learn from your mistakes ? Why not stop giving these stupid sound bytes ? :idea:
I totally agree here. This is the least they can do, and it is not even difficult. Just play your fecking cricket without any drama, without any acting, without any controversies associated with it. Is this so difficult? The news surrounding PCB, the drama involving PCB far exceeds any news surrounding all other Boards combined together in the last 4 - 5 years. And this includes the drama surrounding IPL, removal of Modi etc etc. Infact that is still going on -- but you hear more about PCB than that. How insane is this?
Asif and akhtar and ammer and gul> whole india team including coach and county cricketers and whole india so kissy? :giggle: :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

These are the kinds of threads that made me dodge this site for such a long time, I'll be dodging again. Use your common sense, he's captain, he's being interviewed, something that comes with becomign captain/coach, now what else is Butt supposed to do other than give positive vibes? Yet a lot of the posters in here won't get it through their system, the problem isn't what they say in interviews and conferences, it's what happens in the dressing room and out on the field.

I think Salman Butt is talking about his future. :dontknow: But he doesn't know when you become a captain of Pakistani team its the beginning of your end. :hehe:
Really? Tell that to Inzamam, Miandad, and the greatest captain world cricket has ever seen: Imran Khan. I liked Salman Butt interview. Very positive and hopefully something that could turn into reality. Azhar and Amin do look like better young batsmen than compared to several others we have seen in recent past and nothing to add on Umar Akmal. If Yonus Khan and Mohammad Yosuf can come back then we could really have a very strong Test team.
the greatest captain world cricket has ever seen: Imran Khan.
Hold on. Can you refer to any of his peers or players before his era or current players or any damn cricket expert or any cricket personality with even a tiny bit of credibility who has EVER in their lifetime acknowledged him as THE greatest ever captain world cricket has ever seen? Because until you do, it's just a figment of your own imagination.
Really? Tell that to Inzamam, Miandad, and the greatest captain world cricket has ever seen: Imran Khan. I liked Salman Butt interview. Very positive and hopefully something that could turn into reality. Azhar and Amin do look like better young batsmen than compared to several others we have seen in recent past and nothing to add on Umar Akmal. If Yonus Khan and Mohammad Yosuf can come back then we could really have a very strong Test team.
My foot Imran Khan the greatest captain in the world the man himself supported ball tampering Waqar & Wasim learnt from him and they called it reverse swing i would rate Kapil dev as a better player than Imran Khan even Hadlee was better player than Imran Khan .
My foot Imran Khan the greatest captain in the world the man himself supported ball tampering Waqar & Wasim learnt from him and they called it reverse swing i would rate Kapil dev as a better player than Imran Khan even Hadlee was better player than Imran Khan .
That's wrong. Imran Khan was a tremendous player, no doubt about that. He was way better than Kapil Dev on any given day. I however will agree that Hadlee can lay claim to be a slightly better bowler than Imran Khan. It was that guy's comment about Imran Khan being the undisputed greatest captain ever, that really ticked me off. It can be argued that he was one of the best captains, but this claim of him being THE best ever captain is ludicrous.
That's wrong. Imran Khan was a tremendous player' date=' no doubt about that. He was way better than Kapil Dev on any given day. I however will agree that Hadlee can lay claim to be a slightly better bowler than Imran Khan. It was that guy's comment about Imran Khan being the undisputed greatest captain ever, that really ticked me off. It can be argued that he was one of the best captains, but this claim of him being THE best ever captain is ludicrous.[/quote'] Yea true he was 1 of the best...For me i think ponting is the best captain ever :hatsoff:
y do pakistani bowlers cheat ? Imran khan did tamper the ball so did Wasim & Waqar . Asif & Akhtar took drugs to boost their bowling Gul does tampering so did Afridi best bowlers dont cheat but in case of pak its different
Imran Khan admitted in his autobiography that he did tamper with the ball occasionally. Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib were caught tampering as well. Gul however is clean. There has been no evidence whatsoever against him, none. Regarding this drug issue, Shane Warne is no different.
Imran Khan admitted in his autobiography that he did tamper with the ball occasionally. Wasim' date=' Waqar and Shoaib were caught tampering as well. Gul however is clean. There has been no evidence whatsoever against him, none. Regarding this drug issue, Shane Warne is no different.[/quote'] Warne's wasnt a PED
Imran Khan admitted in his autobiography that he did tamper with the ball occasionally. Wasim' date=' Waqar and Shoaib were caught tampering as well. Gul however is clean. There has been no evidence whatsoever against him, none. Regarding this drug issue, Shane Warne is no different.[/quote'] Yea but what kind of win is that by Cheating thank god Indian players dont cheat they might have average bowlers but they still play with honesty
Hold on. Can you refer to any of his peers or players before his era or current players or any damn cricket expert or any cricket personality with even a tiny bit of credibility who has EVER in their lifetime acknowledged him as THE greatest ever captain world cricket has ever seen? Because until you do, it's just a figment of your own imagination.
You make me laugh Bublu. You really do.:hysterical: Who are you asking for "Logic", "Reference", "Credibility" ? This moron is a born troll who has lived just to be a pain in ICF's ass. Not a single f'ing post that he ever posted here has made any god damn sense to me (OK if not all -- at least 85% of his posts). He is the one of the trolls that you are so used to in your Green Ghetto Forum. Re-call those days and he is just one of them.