Enthiran/Robot

SachDan

I haven't seen the movie, but there is a very good song from that movie, the scenes are a little disturbing, but the song is top class. It is in tamil. xC3t9jUEB14&feature=related
the movie is on Youtube , with subtitles ..except for the last 10mins :mad: yes , a little disturbing & even the end is slightly bizarre , but worth watching just for the unique concept ....some brilliant acting ...the kid you see whistle at the lady in that song , had me ins splits .

Endhiran Movie Facts & Unknown Interesting Informations * Rajnikanth will be seen in 100 different styles during a song in the film! * Rajnikanth’s pay for endhiran is Rs 45 crores.A share in the profit will also be added in the rajnikanth price for the movie. * Aishwarya Rai Bachchan agreed for a whooping amount of Rs. 6 crores for the film, becoming the highest paid actress during that time. * Endhiran has cost around Rs. 200 crores! * Endhiran will be released in more than 2000 prints, biggest ever for an Indian film. * The film will be released in over 300 screens outside India, which makes Endhiran the largest worldwide release after Spiderman. * The audio rights of the movie has been bagged by Think Music for a whooping 7 Crore Indian Rupees or $1.6 million. * This Rajinikanth-starrer will also be released in China where the super star has a huge fan following as he does in Japan. * According to the official reports, Endhiran has made a record breaking history in US theatres as tickets for all the three versions were sold out within few minutes after booking plans opened. Northies :finger: * According to the trade reports, the producers of Endhiran are likely to take a cakewalk with a wholesome profit prior to the release of film on October 1. Rumors are that until now Sun Pictures has sold out approximately for Rs.202 Crores and will reach an extremum of Rs.240 Crores.
link

I got this SMS today:- For those who don't know who Rajnikanth is, 1)When Rajni does push ups, he isn't pushing himself up, but pushing the earth down. 2)Rajni can divide by zero 3)Rajni can delete the recycle bin 4)Rajni can slam a revolving door 5)Rajni once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are today called giraffe 6)He can make onion cry 7)he can drown a fish 8)When Rajni looks in the mirror, even the mirror shatters, bcoz not even glass is stupid enough to get between Rajni and Rajni 9)Rajni never wet his bed as a child, the bed wet itself with fear 10)His email:- gmail@rajnikanth.com

I've seen Tamil movies at best being released in 7-8 Cineworld Cinemas across the UK. Endiran is being released at a whopping 27 cinemas.
It's even releasing here at cinemax in Mumbai- something that does not usually happen. They had a few posters about 2 weeks ago. But the last time I went there, the posters had disappeared.

Unbelievably huge demand for Endhiran - Rajini movie in all US cities where they are showing the movie this weekend Tickets sold out like hot pancakes. Ticket prices range from $30-$50 but they have been sold out like crazy. Thalaivar! CSK-ku whistle podu :cantstop:

Enthiran (Tamil: எந்திரன்) is a Tamil science fiction film co-written and directed by S. Shankar. The film features Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai in the lead roles with A. R. Rahman working on background score and soundtrack. Produced by Kalanidhi Maran, it is known for being the most expensive Asian film ever made.[1] It is also slated to make the largest worldwide opening for an Indian film, upon release.[2]
its got nothing to do with South vs North ....personally am not a huge movie buff ' date='[b']but Tamil movies(not all south indian) are leagues ahead of Bollywood even though I dont understand a word of Tamil . Hindi movies are just about over acting and looking pretty .
While I wont generalize - there are some very good Hindi movies also - some of the Tamil movies are just top class.

30 guys going together to watch a movie ? Thats phagottory taken to a all new level...rajnikanth :hail:
30 guys for Bay area is actually less.. :giggle: One of the running jokes among the Tam guys is that you walk in any suburb there, stand in the middle of the road and yell ‘Swaminathan..!!’, there’ll be like 5 guys peeping out of their windows and replying back ‘Yes…?’ :cantstop: