US Open 2010

SachDan

A hard-fought match by Rohan/Aisam and did well to reach the finals. They had their chances to take both sets and missed out at crucial junctures of play. While Rohan has a very good serve, one area he could improve on is those volley IMO... goes in with too much action/power. But well played by both and hoping to see good stuff from them in the future.

man...:(( what a game though. bryans are an amazing team, remember that they have won 8 grand slams and are easily the best doubles pair in the world. rohan-aisam can feel proud, they fought real hard and who knows, if some of the break points were converted, they would have won this. there wasnt much between them and the number 1 doubles team in the world...great show, shabash boyz

The teams were so evenly matched. None of them break each other's serve. There were break points but no one could convert, not even the bryans who won the game. Tie break was the only thing which could settle this game and thats what happend in both sets where experience of Bryans came on dijsplay.

Pakistani and Indians on the same platform today eh?:winky: Liked the way both were supported equally by the two nations. We need more of that for long term peace in the region :two_thumbs_up: Personally I think Bopanna is the more superior player. Aisam has a good serve but Bopanna overall takes the cake. And I have to admit I loved the match and the spirit in which it was played Aisam is a new national hero. Loved his speech for he spoke on behalf of the entire country:hatsoff: