Mumbai Indians win Champions League T20 2010

Holysmoke

Tu fir se aa gaya saale ? Did you decide who are you rooting for, yet ? Ya phir tournament khatam hone k baad decide karega ? :finger: Welcome back :icflove:
:reddy: I am rooting for all Indian teams in CL T20 .. but enough of supporting MI .. they are pathetic and I mean it .. with that horrible fielding and bowling they can never achieve anything ... I dont know what Jonty is doing .. even a gully cricket team would have better fielders than them .. even if they had done well enough fielding and had been at par with the opposition then they would have easily won both the games in this CL T20 .. but old habits die hard and their crappy fielding never seems to end

South Australian Redbacks deserved to win that game after the Mumbai misfielded/dropped 3-4 catches early on. That basically let the Aussies back in the game with an opening partnership of 100+ runs. Although, Mumbai did well in the batting department and made a great comeback in the second half courtesy Rayadu,Tiwary(should've been given a chance in the SL series),Pollard,and Bravo. Oh and in b4, someone says this is good for the team as the players will be fresh for the Aussie series :P Btw, funds has been transferred over to Holy baba and Ticz for their super dooper contributions :D

bechaara baab :((
I only support SRT. Dickheads that we have on ICF will come out blaming his captaincy for the loss because he was the one who instructed his bowlers to bowl full tosses :giggle:

You heard it here first. :icflove:
Thanx for the Jinx. :--D
Chokers alert. :phehehe:
SirJ has a distinctive liking for mediocrity. No wonder he's urging others to support :csk: :--D
:hello: MI fans.. That's the closest you'll be getting to it :giggle: 23trophy.jpg
:icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :bye:

Ummm...at one stage, they had three fielders within the ring at the offside and Zak was bowling over the wicket to the RHB...CAPTAINCY :rotfl: A guy concedes just four runs in his very first over but he doesn't get to bowl further in the match. To top it off, he gets dropped for the next game. Reason? None :rotfl::rotfl:

Ummm...at one stage, they had three fielders within the ring at the offside and Zak was bowling over the wicket to the RHB...CAPTAINCY :rotfl: A guy concedes just four runs in his very first over but he doesn't get to bowl further in the match. To top it off, he gets dropped for the next game. Reason? None :rotfl::rotfl:
Some good points there.. but unlike other teams, they don't have a replacement for the CAPTAINCY.