Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

I've been doing a bit of sleuthing on FartFashion :fear: They seem to have take down their list of Affiliates, although they were stupid enough to just comment out the html code :rolleyes: The interesting affiliation below is Croydon Athletic. That is Mazhar Majeed's company. Quote:

"Majeed also revealed how he launders match-fixing money through the football club he owns, Croydon Athletic in south London. "The only reason I bought a football club is to do that," he said.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/924695/Mr-Big-stuffed-the-10k-in-his-jacket-then-went-to-meet-players.html Cricket Crowd :: AussieCricket :: CricketClips :: Cricket-Blog ::

Cricketfundas Big Star Cricket :: Islamic Relief:: Aces Middle East:: croydonathletic.net:: Catches Win Matches

From what I understand the Green Ghetto Fourm 1st denied and then already deleted the "links" between Bookie and the Site to show itself clean :haha:
look for your browser cache and give me the thread url, I can retrieve it through search engine cache (not that that it is worth my time, but what the heck, it is sunday night and I am bored) :eyedance: Check out http://caribbeancricket.com/topic/964859/5 - Bricks are indeed being Shat
I've been doing a bit of sleuthing on FartFashion :fear: They seem to have take down their list of Affiliates, although they were stupid enough to just comment out the html code :rolleyes: The interesting affiliation below is Croydon Athletic. That is Mazhar Majeed's company. Quote: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/924695/Mr-Big-stuffed-the-10k-in-his-jacket-then-went-to-meet-players.html Cricket Crowd :: AussieCricket :: CricketClips :: Cricket-Blog ::

Cricketfundas Big Star Cricket :: Islamic Relief:: Aces Middle East:: croydonathletic.net:: Catches Win Matches

Something to bring to the attention of the Scotland Yard :giggle:

This **** is way bigger then I had thought, I mean it is just not one bookie trying to befriend a Pakistani player to make some money, the guys owns a 1.8 million pound house + owns a mini football club + 7 of the 11 players of an International team were involved in spot (and possible match fixing)! A proper investigation is needed (and that too from British Police, Not Pakistani board), I won't be surprised if more big names come up as the kind of wealth the guy has, he must be doing this for years...

I've been doing a bit of sleuthing on FartFashion :fear: They seem to have take down their list of Affiliates, although they were stupid enough to just comment out the html code :rolleyes: The interesting affiliation below is Croydon Athletic. That is Mazhar Majeed's company. Quote: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/924695/Mr-Big-stuffed-the-10k-in-his-jacket-then-went-to-meet-players.html Cricket Crowd :: AussieCricket :: CricketClips :: Cricket-Blog ::

still up there: ivvo9l.jpg

If this is all true, Mazhar may reveal others he's worked with, including the bookies in India, for some reason I expect other names to come out ---- Veena Malik, that actress Asif was messing around with has come out on a Pak channel saying Asif was involved, he told her Sydney was fixed and Pakistan would not win a series in 2010 (like they had to try and make that happen) Also he was the one who got Aamer involved

If this is all true, Mazhar may reveal others he's worked with, including the bookies in India, for some reason I expect other names to come out ---- Veena Malik, that actress Asif was messing around with has come out on a Pak channel saying Asif was involved, he told her Sydney was fixed and Pakistan would not win a series in 2010 (like they had to try and make that happen) Also he was the one who got Aamer involved
You dont have to be a bookie to know that.
I am not sure who is this Veena Malik (and don't give a damm too) but man, this was fast from her :--D
I dont think that will deter corrupt bookies at all .
yeah because there will still be collusion betwen them and retarded cricketers like atif and amir. but at least authorities can just call up the betting companies and see records of transactions being made, if there is any unusual beting going on (i.e. loads of ppl piling onto a no ball being bowled in over x). there will still be a black market but at least this way u can get leads.

Well, is anyone even remotely surprised? What amazes me the most is, they even got the 18 year old involved in this. But how incompetent are these guys? They cant even cheat properly.:haha: The best part is, you look at someone like Asif, who has a masters degree in cheating. Look how professionally he over-stepped just by a couple of inches.. But the 18 year is barely out of school and over-did the whole thing and over-stepped by a foot. :haha:

Well, is anyone even remotely surprised? What amazes me the most is, they even got the 18 year old involved in this.
Thats whats sad about this, they have ruined a future legends career already by corrupting his mind. What a shame we may never see Mohammad Amir bowl ever again. I mean if Marlon Samuels can get a 2 year ban for giving pitch information to a bookie and that not ever been proven then who knows what Amir is going to get.