Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

hello everyone, i am amit, 21 years old & from new delhi. some of u ppl might be already knowing me as i have been a regular member of many cricket discussion boards since 2003. i am currently doing b.tech(computer sc & engg) and i am in 4th year now

Welcome Umpire and Amits. Amit, what are your views on Sehwag, the effect of marriage on his game, and the distracting effect of girlfriends, particularly from certain parts of India, in general?
sehwag should be limited only to test cricket. he has been our best batsman there and sehwag should not play odis as he sucks in odis

Still, what do you think of players from Mumbai? Also, what is your take on Indians living outside of India?
i dont have anything against mumbai players. its just too much mumbai-ism which i dont like. and the indians living outside india, i dont consider them as indians. they ditched their country for $$$$$

and the indians living outside india, i dont consider them as indians. they ditched their country for $$$$$
But what about Indians who grew up outside India coz their parents ditched their country for $$$$ ??? Guilty by association or are they 'shuddh desi ghee churned overseas-waiting to come back to motherland' ? PS: Welcome and its about time.

hello everyone' date=' i am amit, 21 years old & from new delhi. some of u ppl might be already knowing me as i have been a regular member of many cricket discussion boards since 2003. i am currently doing b.tech(computer sc & engg) and i am in 4th year now[/quote'] what took u so log to join here? many impure ppl here :hatsoff:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY WElcome @mit$!:yay: Hows your girl?:icflove: You still pure????:P:eyedance: Sorry for thr keyboard abuse...I hope you don't mind!:D Does darkwarrior still trouble you?:P
stop those keyboard abuses my 1st girlfriend has already left me :(( i am still pure

what took u so log to join here? many impure ppl here :hatsoff:
i came to know of this site only 4-5 days ago, so i joined here and what r the posters i know of is beetle = radhika ??? rajeev = rajeev/sehwag309 ??? cc1981 = cavalier_carver ??? rohan495 = raul ??? salil = thaleel bhai ??? dhondy = dhondy ???

Most of that crowd is here amits..... rohan=raul ka pata nahi ...but most others are right. yahan veer ,apo,sandeep(the guyinblue)aditi ,gator ,ravi bumper,gambit wagera bhi hain... Sorry to hear about your first gf...koi baat nahi....there are many others....:icflove: You heard about this place days back only???:omg: Bhai....ladikiyon mein itna nahi khote....:D

Most of that crowd is here amits..... rohan=raul ka pata nahi ...but most others are right. yahan veer ,apo,sandeep(the guyinblue)aditi ,gator ,ravi bumper,gambit wagera bhi hain... Sorry to hear about your first gf...koi baat nahi....there are many others....:icflove: You heard about this place days back only???:omg: Bhai....ladikiyon mein itna nahi khote....:D
i came to know about this only 4-5 days ago and it was after registering that i discovered that most of them were here. also, as for losing my 1st girl-friend, i am not too sad at her dumping me, bcoz girls r like buses - "1 jaati hai to doosri aati hai"(1 goes and the other comes), but all of them have different amount of vacant spaces(in girls case it would mean the amount of feelings) and out of the members out here, how many r pure indians(born & brought up india and r currently living in india) as from what i have seen till now, most of the members look to be impure indians