Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Who am I Was born in the Year of Tendulkar and Ash, plus i am from Mumbai.. So am without saying a Tendulkar fan who loves and admires him when he is playing well, and hates him and wants him to retire when he gets bowled off Express pace bowlers.. What brought me here. The Bhajii Symmo episode brought me to this site through some google searchers.. and well gave me my now infamous Nick... Why do i live on ICF.. I am lazy bone (not fat) and worked for 6 years in US and now 2 years in Toronto Canada in IT.. More ofthen than not i have had nothing to do at work in the jobs i had in both the countries.. The employers actually pay me big bucks to stay on their payroll.. for 2007 i got a 17% bonus for writing may be 300 lines of code.. That leaves me a lot of time to kill.. Some time i spend in the gym.. What do i do with the rest of the time.. Live here and post comments some times as gest , some times to annoy and sometimes to Provoke by saying Tere Maaki
sabka time aata hai masti karne ka :finger: welcome to ICF

Hi. My name is Vik. I work in accounts in Melbourne, AUS - lived here for over 30 years. Aside from cricket, my other main sporting interests are AFL (Hawthorn Football Club), World Football, a.k.a. soccer (Melbourne Victory, Socceroos), and NRL (Melbourne Storm). Non-sport interests are politics, coin collecting, and general stuff. I also enjoy typing absolute crap on internet message boards. Really glad we won the ODI Series, after being robbed blind in the Test series.
Hawks :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hi all! It is a little bit late but anyway. I am Manoj, 25, from Mumbai. I am doing CCA (Certificate in Computer Application) from AIIT. I have found this site through google and glad to be here. I can program in many computer languages such as vb, c, c++, php, mysql and a little bit in java. I have also create a phone book project in php & mysql. http://manojadmlab.freehostia.com/project/php/phone_book/index.php I am not fluent in English so forgive me if you find any mistake related to English.:D

Hi all! It is a little bit late but anyway. I am Manoj, 25, from Mumbai. I am doing CCA (Certificate in Computer Application) from AIIT. I have found this site through google and glad to be here. I can program in many computer languages such as vb, c, c++, php, mysql and a little bit in java. I have also create a phone book project in php & mysql. http://manojadmlab.freehostia.com/project/php/phone_book/index.php I am not fluent in English so forgive me if you find any mistake related to English.:D
..welcome man, and hey we are not like other sites ( there is one where some english / aussie posters pick on your sentences ) so relax, enjoy Koi Lafda kare to apne ko bol dene ka

Guest Hiten.
Are these legit phone numbers ? If so, I don't think its advisable to post them on net. Anywhoo Welcome, hum bhi kabhi bambai mein raha karte the:((

Guest Hiten.
woh bambai nahin tha.. woh bambai ke aaju baaju chota saa gaon tha :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: hiten patel kaunse gaon ka rakhwala hai? i mean rahnewaala hai?
:finger:

Who am I Was born in the Year of Tendulkar and Ash, plus i am from Mumbai.. So am without saying a Tendulkar fan who loves and admires him when he is playing well, and hates him and wants him to retire when he gets bowled off Express pace bowlers.. What brought me here. The Bhajii Symmo episode brought me to this site through some google searchers.. and well gave me my now infamous Nick... Why do i live on ICF.. I am lazy bone (not fat) and worked for 6 years in US and now 2 years in Toronto Canada in IT.. More ofthen than not i have had nothing to do at work in the jobs i had in both the countries.. The employers actually pay me big bucks to stay on their payroll.. for 2007 i got a 17% bonus for writing may be 300 lines of code in the whole year.. That leaves me a lot of time to kill.. Some time i spend in the gym.. What do i do with the rest of the time.. Live here and post comments some times as gest , some times to annoy and sometimes to Provoke by saying Tere Maaki
Sounds like a perfect job. Where can I get one? Welcome. :two_thumbs_up: