Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

hi everyone! just a quick introduction :) Born and bred in Europe. But still Love the Indian cricket team! Well, just Love India in general too :) favourite sports apart from cricket: Football and Tennis! My team--> ARSENAL! Any more arsenal fans by the way???

Ive been posting on this site for about a month, but haven't intro'd myself in this thread: 24 - Almost done with grad school in US, about to get into a job and right now biding time (while working on thesis). I primarily came into this site to get news about IPL, but I then got into discussions. I am from Hyderabad, so I support the Chargers and Team India through and through...although 1) I was born and raised initially in Delhi (mom's from there) - so I love to watch Daredevils 2) Dad is from Chennai and even though he's actually gult, he is pretty much a Tamilian. Talks like Kris Srikkanth (same English and Tamil accents) and is awful at Telugu. So I hate Chennai Superkings :D 3) Ex-gf is from Mumbai, so of course I want to see them fail (she occasionally follows IPL just to gloat when Mumbai Indians win and Chargers lose) As you can see...people who are close to me, their IPL teams are kicking my IPL team's a$$. Which makes me feel like a loser right now. But I have lot of gult friends who feel my pain :D Internationally of course I support India through and through, although I'm in admiration of several foreign players Cricketers who I'd love to have a beer with - Shane Warne/Adam Gilchrist. Warne is a Womanizer, Mr. 700 test wickets, 1 World Cup championship, MoM of semis and finals in that world cup, showboat - heck, thats my role model :dance:). Gilchrist has 3 world cups, part of 16 test win streaks, whole lotta catches, test/ODI wins, second fastest test century, thumping century in world cup final (what more can I say!) Cricketers whose work ethic I'd love to have - Mike Hussey/ Sachin Tendulkar (the label 'consummate professional' applies solely to them - you can see the fitness they have at their age) Alltime best Indian cricketer - Kapil Dev (SRT is close second, but Dev led his team to a World Cup victory which is a big plus in my book) Cricketers of the new generation who I love to follow - Rohit Sharma, RP Singh (was really glad DC picked them both - was big fan of them after T20 WC win), MS Dhoni That pretty much sums me (and my opinions) :D. I value championships/wins over personal records, I don't call SRT God (but I never cursed him because he's the most complete batsman India ever had), and I support DC and India.

Apologies for this late introduction ,infact i didn't pay much attention to this forum .Anyway ,i think i am the oldest member of this forum , I am a 36 year old lady happily married ,with a kid settled in US .I love the game of cricket all formats ,particularly a fan of tests ,has been following the game since 1982.Nice to see some cricket loving enthusiastic fans here.

Apologies for this late introduction ' date='infact i didn't pay much attention to this forum .Anyway ,i think i am the oldest member of this forum , I am a 36 year old lady happily married ,with a kid settled in US .I love the game of cricket all formats ,particularly a fan of tests ,has been following the game since 1982.Nice to see some cricket loving enthusiastic fans here.[/quote'] Welcome riya - have always enjoyed reading your posts. BTW, you would be surprised to know there are certain old foggied out here who will beat you in the numbers game.:D