Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hey guys. Im a huge BRC and India fan. Also support my home country SA. Dravid, Kohli, Kallis and Siddle rock! Kumble is the definition of spin bowling. I cant stand Ganguly or Sehwag, no offense.I love rock music.

Hey guys. Im a huge BRC and India fan. Also support my home country SA. Dravid' date=' Kohli, Kallis and Siddle rock! [b']Kumble is the definition of spin bowling. I cant stand Ganguly or Sehwag, no offense.I love rock music.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: welcome

SJS paaji, do u like T20?:eyedance: :hysterical::hysterical:
No not particularly. I am not fond of what transpires on the field if that is waht you mean but I do have a little interest in the result as far as Mumbai are concerned. Naturally I want them to win and I am interested in Sachin scoring just to prove all those who claimed (and now never talk about it) that he was not good enough for this format. Other than that not much I am afraid. If Mumbai are playing and they bat first, I watch from the beginning till Sachin gets out. After that I may watch the last few overs in case the match is close enough. So, as I said, the cricket itself does not hold me. The other day Ajay Jadeja was asked (the day after the final) which is the match he will most remember fo IPL 3 and he said "well I am afraid the only match I CAN remember is the finals and thats because it was yesterday. I don't remember anything of any other game. They are all the same." He is one of the few commentators who inspite of making money from it was being brutally honest. I completely share his sentiments. It was Pradeep Magazine, probably India's best cricket writer today, who wrote some time back, and I quote . . .

I must confess my admiration for all those who are analysing IPL in great depth, giving its vast followers an insight into tactics used and even advising captains what stratagem to put in place so that they can win. My respect for present and former players has grown manifold as they are able to explain so lucidly all the technical brilliance involved in trying to hit every ball for a six, if not a boundary. Their imagination needs to be commended, especially when they pinpoint the mistakes a bowler is making — which is most of the time — while being treated by the batsman like an errant schoolboy who has forgotten his books at home.

All these former cricketers, who go ga ga on the TV about how brilliant the shot was and how brilliant the catch or the piece of fielding, were all in agreement in private that they did not think much of T-20 . . . till they were roped in and started making money from it.