Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hello guys.to introduce myself. Im KING OF PUNJAB (KOP as most refer to me) i been posting on cricket forums for 4 years now and own my own cricket forum which is nearly 2 years old . so you could say im a legend of cricket forums ' date='[/quote'] :hello: KOP. Welcome to ICF. :two_thumbs_up:

Welcome all newcomers :hello: I Hope you will have a nice time.Enjoy your stay here guys :icflove:

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum. Just joined a few days back and like it very much. Only one problem. I am very poor. I have only a couple of thousand ICF dallar. I see a lot of people with millions and even billions. My question is : How to become rich quick? I do not have the skills to win any contest and earn dallar that way. I also do not want to work hard. Can I not just quickly fix something and make some quick bucks? Seems to be the "in" thing to do. The bottom line is I want to earn million dallars quickly. Please advise how to become a millionaire here overnight. riwi999 P.S: I am only 6 years old. :winky:
Just Play ICF Quiz and earn some millions, keep betting and win handsomely(i.e if Luck is with you :D). Link for Quizzes