Subramaniam Badrinath

thevortex

He's 30. We don't have time to wait for 30 year olds to improve. We can be more patient with <25 year olds. Besides it's hardly "very very atrocious". He had his chance and he ****ed up. He has to deal with that.
Badri has fAiled which is a SURPRISE to me as I kinda beleived he will suceed ...I kinda still feel he will bounce strongly

Now that the ODI leg of WI tour has finished and Badrinath's performance is a dazzling 40 runs in 3 innings with a highest score of 17, despite having more than 30 overs to bat nearly every time came to crease, do his supporters still say he will be a success at international level? His strruggles against short deliveries as well as even slighly bouncy ones were too painful to watch. How will he deal with swing?

Now that the ODI leg of WI tour has finished and Badrinath's performance is a dazzling 40 runs in 3 innings with a highest score of 17, despite having more than 30 overs to bat nearly every time came to crease, do his supporters still say he will be a success at international level? His strruggles against short deliveries as well as even slighly bouncy ones were too painful to watch. How will he deal with swing?
Please don't come at any conclusions as of now!!! Wait and watch for his performances in Test matches. I am sure Badri fans will be happy for his performances!!!
Right... Badri failed in the ODI series..... But how many batsmen clicked in the series????? Agreed that Rohit Sharma was the most consistent batsman... Virat Kholi for a splendid 90 odd in the last Odi.... Parthiv Patel for all his troubled stays at the crease, (atleast he stayed there).... Shikhar Dhawan.... Looked out of sorts except for a struggling fifty in the opener.... Raina did not impress with the bat.... Yusuf Pathan did not impress with the bat.... And not to mention the discussion is for a Middle order bat slot for Tests and not ODIs.... ODI Middle Order : Kohli, Yuvraj,Raina, Dhoni, Pathan... I Don't See Badri in this at all..... But Tests.... May be a Decent run could probably give an insight as to what he is.....
Right... Badri failed in the ODI series..... But how many batsmen clicked in the series????? Agreed that Rohit Sharma was the most consistent batsman... Virat Kholi for a splendid 90 odd in the last Odi.... Parthiv Patel for all his troubled stays at the crease, (atleast he stayed there).... Shikhar Dhawan.... Looked out of sorts except for a struggling fifty in the opener.... Raina did not impress with the bat.... Yusuf Pathan did not impress with the bat.... And not to mention the discussion is for a Middle order bat slot for Tests and not ODIs.... ODI Middle Order : Kohli, Yuvraj,Raina, Dhoni, Pathan... I Don't See Badri in this at all..... But Tests.... May be a Decent run could probably give an insight as to what he is.....
This is exactly what I wanted to convey in my post but the other posters have all been mocking my post!!:ohmy:
But Tests.... May be a Decent run could probably give an insight as to what he is.....
But I don't think he'll get a chance in tests after the atrocious showing in ODIs. Our middle order will be: Dravid Kohli Laxman Raina Had Badri hit a ton a few half tons, he could have stolen the spot from Raina. But not now.