Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

Well Ram himself didn't hesitate to wage a war to uphold righteousness :winky: In this case, righteousness could be defined as restoration of his birthplace for worship by his devotees. Yes loss of life in any situation is indefensible IMO, but sometimes it happens.
Even though I agree with what you have said but the point is modern hindus who show lot more agression which Shri Ram himself was very much against. The strength and agression were Ravana's main traits. Ram's qualities amongst many were strength, patience and forgiveness. Even before he killed ravana, he asked him to surrender. He tried to avoid that war so much but because stubborness of ravana, he had to go on war.

Even though I agree with what you have said but the point is modern hindus who show lot more agression which Shri Ram himself was very much against. The strength and agression were Ravana's main traits. Ram's qualities amongst many were strength' date=' patience and forgiveness. [b']Even before he killed ravana, he asked him to surrender. He tried to avoid that war so much but because stubborness of ravana, he had to go on war.
Well Hindus have been asking a court to set things right forever, and all they got was blatant refusal. I don't condone what happened to the Babri Masjid at all, but sometimes when people have been wronged, they want to set things right, and in light of what Islamic rulers did to not just this religious place but to others as well, one could argue this was a proportionate response although centuries later.

I fail to understand why are the Judges giving credence to Fairy Tales.... Did Ram really exists ? If he did ' date=' I , MM , Outsider etc and all other agnostics are truly faccked...[/quote'] What else do u propose, the court should ask for evidence of Ram & Allah ? Isn't secularism really about accommodating the belief shared by bigger groups of people, how cuckoo they might sound ? The only nations that would completely deny all fairy tales are the communist ones.

What else do u propose' date=' the court should ask for evidence of Ram & Allah ? Isn't secularism really about accommodating the belief shared by bigger groups of people, how cuckoo they might sound ? The only nations that would completely deny all fairy tales are the communist ones.[/quote'] Should the court ask for evidence of Talking Monkeys as well? Or do you believe in one ? Is so , how do you explain reverse evolution ? We started with talking monkeys and now what , the monkeys are autistic ?

KR give up. If you want to abuse a religion' date=' find a site where it is allowed.[/quote'] . Sorry Yoda. I am just responding to a Clarke... not abusing any religion .And I will be honest , if Lord Ram really exist , then so did talking monkeys. Nothing wrong with this belief. It is just that , I have reservations about the concept that Ram/Rahim etc did really exist.

Almost all the non-political islamic scholars of Hyderabad have accepted the verdict.
lol. muslims are not happy abt the decision. Most of them are in agreement with sunni wakf board going to supreme court .Nothing wrong with it.It was expected.It would have been the same if it would have gone against the hindu parties.Actually both the parties want the whole land for themselves.Even the nirmohi akhara has gone to supreme court.

Should the court ask for evidence of Talking Monkeys as well? Or do you believe in one ? Is so ' date=' how do you explain reverse evolution ? We started with talking monkeys and now what , the monkeys are autistic ?[/quote'] I am not religious by any means, but that's besides the judgment. The primary role of the judiciary is to interpret the law and not reason for/against it. Ours being a secular country and Hinduism being an accepted religion, the court has to abide by the belief of the people. A month or so back, i had similar questions in mind; how the heck does a court decide whether the disputed land is Ram janmabhoomi or not, and hence i created a thread which as usual went down the drain. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=239338 I have the answer to my question now, the court simply accepts the historically documented belief of the people, and i see nothing wrong in that. If you're going to question talking monkeys, prophets and virgin births in the court and make judgments on basis of the answers provided, 1992 will seem peaceful in comparison and the court will be in the same condition as Babri Masjid is now. But all that is irrelevant, the legislative bodies will have to make major changes in the constitution for such questions to arise in the court of law, which is not happening in our lifetime.

I fail to understand this ' date=' why are the Judges giving credence to Fairy Tales.... Did Ram really exists ? If he did , I , MM , Outsider etc and all other agnostics are truly faccked...[/quote'] Some Typical comments in this case. But the question is why stop there, is there proof of Allah, you cannot question other religion while denying others to question another religion saying it is injustice and against minorities You do understand that the world did not start when Islam started, there were many people who had a religion already.

Some Typical comments in this case. But the question is why stop there, is there proof of Allah, you cannot question other religion while denying others to question another religion saying it is injustice and against minorities You do understand that the world did not start when Islam started, there were many people who had a religion already.
Dude , u r a funny guy ! What part of the post Ram/Rahim is not clear to u ?

I dont give a flying phuck about your views but keep in mind that the touchy mods are looking for excuses to lock the threads .... feel free to edit your posts if you want the thread to live and want to have a debate. And is it possible to expect a answer anytime this decade to my question on how your lot readily buys stories painting Islamic marauders as heroes ?
When did I endorse the touchy Mods Sir ? I already got infraction .. But I kind of feel that he or she is in a catch 22 situation. So I don't blame the Mods, It's is a thankless job.. about time somebody stood up and said thank you to the Mods ... and I will . thank you MM, Sachnism , Mr Wicket etc for doing a thankless job.

I dont give a flying phuck about your views but keep in mind that the touchy mods are looking for excuses to lock the threads .... feel free to edit your posts if you want the thread to live and want to have a debate. And is it possible to expect a answer anytime this decade to my question on how your lot readily buys stories painting Islamic marauders as heroes ?
You have ? Boy' date=' you must be a great reader to go through 10,000 pgs of judgement when none of the party spokespersons till yesterday even recieved it. :hatsoff:[/quote'] And you didn't either ! Again , what is ur point, Sir ?