Countries you have visited/lived

EnterTheVoid

+2!!!
Ha. Left out were places like middle of no where idaho, north carolina, tennessee, and similar parts from around the world. Travel for work is no where close to as glamorous as it sounds. Try sitting in an office overlooking the beach in Bermuda, but working till 3am every night. :(( Some of the cooler places were vacations. Edit: on the upside the French do bring theur mistresses to business meetings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytUOoa1SBE Some years ago, a Japanese guy ( his father was in the consulate in Mumbai) was a part of my dance class. Great dancer too. He showed me the ^^ video. Apparently, Rajni is a BIG in Japan. He was disappointed when I told him that I hadn't seen the original Tamil and so wasn't in any position to comment. I later saw the original Iruvan vid on youtube, and this dude in the video has mimicked Rajni pretty well. :cantstop:
:two_thumbs_up: Looking at Japanese/Korean Comedy shows, their sense of humour in general - it gives an impression that they are country of kids trapped in adult bodies....and then there is this other extreme - Japanese movies, typical Japanese WTF stuff.. and all sorts of weirdest stuff that puts even Germans to shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytUOoa1SBE Some years ago, a Japanese guy ( his father was in the consulate in Mumbai) was a part of my dance class. Great dancer too. He showed me the ^^ video. Apparently, Rajni is a BIG in Japan. He was disappointed when I told him that I hadn't seen the original Tamil and so wasn't in any position to comment. I later saw the original Iruvan vid on youtube, and this dude in the video has mimicked Rajni pretty well. :cantstop:
:haha: I haz a fit

I wish I was financially independent and had a permanent job by now. This way my parents wouldn't be always worried about my future. They call me every week and say that at my age' date=' kids in India are in their 2nd year of full-time job offered by big corporates.....:(([/quote'] Hang in there bud..life is too long..you will work for 30 years at least and believe me it will get boring after 5 years.

I wish I was financially independent and had a permanent job by now. This way my parents wouldn't be always worried about my future. They call me every week and say that at my age' date=' kids in India are in their 2nd year of full-time job offered by big corporates.....:(([/quote'] My best friends daughter is 11 and calls me uncle, If were into it then we would be exchanging Justin Beiber tunes In India, 30 becomes 40 pretty phaast, it same old study, grow up, and settle ( has major sub-categories ) Bahut time pada hain, parents will always say what they have to

I wish I was financially independent and had a permanent job by now. This way my parents wouldn't be always worried about my future. They call me every week and say that at my age' date=' kids in India are in their 2nd year of full-time job offered by big corporates.....:(([/quote'] Money comes, money goes. I would be more worried if I don`t have proper friends.

I wish I was financially independent and had a permanent job by now. This way my parents wouldn't be always worried about my future. They call me every week and say that at my age' date=' kids in India are in their 2nd year of full-time job offered by big corporates.....:(([/quote'] Parents keep saying stuff like that. They will compare you with your peers and all that. Don't take that to heart. In the meanwhile, try and do a relevant course in addition to your current job so that it adds to your CV. Hang in there and keep trying, good days won't be far away. :icflove: