IPL terminates Rajasthan Royals, Kings XI Punjab franchises

Guest prince

LalitKModi Lalit Kumar Modi The status of all teams is the same. They were all approved. There is no ambiguity as far as that is concerned.The action it totally illegal
LalitKModi Lalit Kumar Modi Instead of concentrating on building IPL and BCCI - they have chosen a path of vengeance and in that they will only hurt the Game.
:((

TheVijayMallya

@TheShilpaShetty this is down right ridiculous and raises serious questions on the attitude of the BCCI towards IPL franchisees
I wonder if IPL franchisees r serious stakeholders whose investments n participation r respected or r they slaves who only come n play ?

All illegal things done by CSK amd its owners have been over looked by BCCI. Why ? Who is running the show. What has Srinivasan got om them
-LKM
Pay attention, people: LKM calling for the IPL to rebel. @ a time when the likes of Mukesh Ambani majorly pissed with BCCI. Fun times ahead
- Prem Panicker absolutely, fun times ahead :aha:

More from Prem Panicker...

Okay, judging by reactions, you guys inclined to flip LKM the finger, reckon he got what he deserved. Fair enough. But...Two wrongs does not equal one right. Srinivasan is equally corrupt, and now using his president elect muscle
LKM is all of that. But Srini is proving to be a bigger monster in the making. Messy court battle in offing

Calling achilles for comment :P :popcorn:
:P
Non sense, This will only increase the anti IPL and BBCI movement and increase the support for Modi. Although, still there can be appeal and more negotiation as if they do not play, already huge market gone. Maybe, BCCI could terminate their selves for being corrupted.
This is crap of the HIGHEST order. Even the greatest of Srinivasan's supporters will be surprised with his horrendous decision-making. In a year, this man is going to lead Indian cricket for A YEAR. So, I'll simply repeat what I said in another cricket- "Buh-bye BCCI. It was great while it lasted". This motivated campaign against Lalit Modi is only self-pwnage. In their horde of settling scores, they treat the very investors in this league and the dumb-flips called supporters and fans as cattle. Get ready for suits, counter-suits and IPL sabotage par-excellence. This is precisely why you don't let babu's run professional leagues. They think they are bigger than the league and run around settling political scores. Just because Modi has a stake in RR and Bindra supported him, you eject the 2 teams. If they are so slef-righteous, why don't they "consider the SUPREME COURT's" advice and put Srinivasan's CSK on the ban list as well? You can't have one rule for your buddy and another for your enemy. Modi atleast knew how to run the damn show. These guys are ruining the T20 format in this country. Congratulations BCCI. You've just killed your golden goose.

-LKM - Prem Panicker absolutely, fun times ahead :aha:
I absolutely hope they get mercilessly pwned. Let all the franchises, bar 1 of the great man with a conflict-of-interest, come together and screw these morons. When I said MONTHS BACK that this league will not run without Modi, everyone was busy pulling me down. Look what they are doing to the IPL- TV deal ripped (CHECK) IMG sacked (CHECK) FPOC for the franchisees removed (CHECK) Man with conflict-of-interest is in charge (CHECK) Man who sacked IMG in S02, only to get pwned by 7 out of franchises (CHECK) That man will lead Indian cricket (CHECK) That man's franchise is clean and only Satan Modi's franchises are tainted (CHECK) Majority Franchises hate the Player retention (CHECK) 2 teams in MASSIVE markets chucked out (CHECK) Fans have been jerked out (CHECK)