CHE PUJARA is the real deal!

Last SA series pujara's avg was 10.33 in 3innings and looked uncomfortable' date=' will be interesting to watch him how he performs at no3 against steyn & company now. This is first challenge outside subcontinent remember not a tours. Hoping for the best [url']http://stats.espncricnfo.com/ci/engine/player/32540.html?class=1;template=results;type=batting
yup, it was disappointing. that jaffa from steyn is really unplayable. the only stupid dismissal of his was the failed pull shot off Tsotsobe. there was no room to pull that delivery, but he went for it. Still, sticking around with Laxman at Durban is pretty good for a youngster
i think only tendulkar matches bradman with regards to pull shot to spinner. the other two shots i am still unsure about with regards to pujara. i still believe he resembles more of lara whenever he comes down the pitch to spinners. I always see a right-handed Lara
tumblr_mvrpc6spli1qdlh1io1_400.gif
hmm..i think when he defends he is very balanced and this only happens when you get off balanced no ?
Nope - it basically happens when the chance of the bat hitting the ball is low. Since, the bat makes an arc (from gully to mid wicket) the chance of a ball missing the bat is significantly high. I hope I'm wrong though.
Nope - it basically happens when the chance of the bat hitting the ball is low. Since, the bat makes an arc (from gully to mid wicket) the chance of a ball missing the bat is significantly high. I hope I'm wrong though.
depends on where you are trying to hit the ball .. as long as he keeps his balance and plays straight like he always does it would not matter good thing is hhe normally does not goes for forced shots through on side if angle allows it he hits it otherwise he will just defend it

let me explain.. i think it iwll be problem early on in his inning if he plays too far ahead of his body ( that means he get off balanced and bat is way ahead of his legs ) something which happened to ponting a lot but one thing i noticed he does not gets off balanced much and when set these things do not matter anyway