Subah ka nashta Sir John sang (desi khabaron ka adda)

Sir john

Thirty thousand years ago man used to eat roti(bread) लंदन.तीस हजार साल पहले का मानव आटा गूंधता था। रोटी बेलता था और पत्थर के तवे पर सेंक कर रोटी तैयार करता था जो उसके मुख्य भोजन में शामिल था। इससे पश्चिमी इतिहासकारों की यह धारणा गलत साबित होती है कि प्रागैतिहासिक काल में मानव केवल मांसाहारी था। नेशनल अकादमी आफ साइंसेज जर्नल में प्रकाशित अनुसंधान रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक पुरापाषाण काल के यूरोपीय आलू जैसे किसी शाक को पीस कर आटा बनाते थे और बाद में इसमें पानी मिला कर इस आटे को गूंध लेते थे। अनुसंधानकर्ताओं में शामिल इटालियन इंस्टीटयूट आफ प्रिहिस्ट्री एंड अर्ली हिस्ट्री की खोजकर्ता लाउरा लोन्गो ने बताया कि यह बिल्कुल चपटी रोटी के जैसा होता था। उन्होंने कहा कि इसे गर्म पत्थरों पर सेंका जाता था। जो पकने के बाद करारी तो भले होती थी लेकिन बहुत स्वादिष्ट नहीं होती थी। किसी वयस्क की हथेली में लगभग समा जाने वाले और पीसने के काम में आने वाले पत्थर इटली, रूस और चेक गणतंत्न में पुरातात्विक जगहों पर मिले हैं। करीब 30 हजार वर्ष पुराने पत्थरों पर खाद्यान्न के टुकड़े पाए गए हैं। जिससे पता चलता है कि तब का मानव रोटी खाता रहा होगा। हालांकि अब तक यही माना जाता रहा है कि इस काल का मानव मुख्य रूप से मांस का भक्षण करता था। इससे पहले इजरायल में मिले 20 हजार वर्ष पुराने पत्थरों पर खाद्यान्न मिलने के बाद यह अनुमान लगाया गया था कि पहली बार आटे का इस्तेमाल 20 हजार वर्ष पहले किया गया था। नई खोज से पता चला है कि रोटी का प्रचलन 30 हजार वर्ष पहले भी था। इस अनुसंधान ने इस धारणा को चुनौती दी है कि प्रागैतिहासिक काल का मानव मुख्य भोजन के रूप में मांस खाता था। नए साक्ष्य बताते हैं कि भारत जैसे देशों के मुख्य भोजन रोटी का उपयोग प्राचीन काल में भी होता था। :omg:

Bread was around 30,000 years ago -study LONDON (Reuters Life!) – Starch grains found on 30,000-year-old grinding stones suggest that prehistoric man may have dined on an early form of flat bread, contrary to his popular image as primarily a meat-eater. The findings, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) journal on Monday, indicate that Palaeolithic Europeans ground down plant roots similar to potatoes to make flour, which was later whisked into dough. "It's like a flat bread, like a pancake with just water and flour," said Laura Longo, a researcher on the team from the Italian Institute of Prehistory and Early History. "You make a kind of pita and cook it on the hot stone," she said, describing how the team replicated the cooking process. The end product was "crispy like a cracker but not very tasty," she added. The grinding stones, each of which fit comfortably into an adult's palm, were discovered at archaeological sites in Italy, Russia and the Czech Republic. The researchers said their findings throw mankind's first known use of flour back some 10,000 years, the previously oldest evidence having been found in Israel on 20,000 year-old grinding stones. The findings may also upset fans of the Paleolithic diet, which follows earlier research that assumes early humans ate a meat-centered diet. Also known as the caveman diet, the regime frowns on carbohydrate-laden foods like bread and cereal, and modern-day adherents eat only lean meat, vegetables and fruit. It was first popularized by the gastroenterologist Walter L. Voegtlin, whose 1975 book lauded the benefits of the hunter-gatherer diet. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101018/india_nm/india522760

Ok, so prehistoric man ate naan? Big deal, if they keep digging, they’ll even find traces of channa masala, aloo baingan and mutter paneer. Also, did they do the garlic naan back then or just plain naan? I lurveeeeeeeee garlic naan! :woot:

The evolution of diet and proto-agricultural practices of early humans is interesting. I recently watched a TV series on the tribes of West Papua. These people are still living in the stone age era, where hunting-gathering is their only source of survival. If anyone is interested, do watch --> 1. Living with the Kombai: The Adventures of Mark and Olly http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_&_Olly:_Living_with_the_Tribes 2. "Kombai" episode in Tribe (also known as Going Tribal in the US) hosted by Bruce Parry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_%28TV_series%29 .

I think you need to increase the font size and post it and then i guess the thread would look better even if it's in Hindi. The micro size hindi letters makes it look very annoying for some people i feel who can't read hindi properly.
done.:two_thumbs_up:

Ok' date=' so prehistoric man ate [i']naan? Big deal, if they keep digging, they’ll even find traces of channa masala, aloo baingan and mutter paneer. Also, did they do the garlic naan back then or just plain naan? I lurveeeeeeeee garlic naan! :woot:
I heard they also found McDonald's veggie burger in one of the sites proving that that pre-historic humans had turned vegetarians and that McDonalds existed those days. They also found plain raw corpse of several animals suggesting that even the sushi cuisine existed in pre-historic age.

Btw guys, why so much resistance to the use of Hindi? I understand that not everyone can read Hindi, but majority of us do. Plus, with Hindi being our primary language, if it is not being encouraged in an Indian site, where else will it be encouraged? And its not just Hindi, if regional language speakers want to publish works in their own language, that is a good thing as well.

Btw guys, why so much resistance to the use of Hindi? I understand that not everyone can read Hindi, but majority of us do. Plus, with Hindi being our primary language, if it is not being encouraged in an Indian site, where else will it be encouraged? And its not just Hindi, if regional language speakers want to publish works in their own language, that is a good thing as well.
:omg: :kxip: