Let's talk about your fav childhood games...

Nova

Easily Flying Kites -- tops the list. BTW Flying Kites is an art, not everybody can master. I did not fly kites after Std X . I went to Mumbai (for my job) after graduating from college. One day as I standing on the terrace of my Apt. I saw a kid trying to fly a kite, struggling a little bit. I decided to help him and took charge of the situation --- and in just 2 minutes the kite was down -- struck to a TV Antenna -- of an adjacent building. I was shocked at my ability to control that, of which I thought I was a master of, which is when I appreciated the 'Art of Flying Kites'.

LOL What about daaktar Daaktar :hmmm: or Ghar Ghar :woot: I used to play Cricket Gilli Danda Ishtyle :cool:
Ghar-Ghar! That was the absolute tops, daym. It led to MANY interesting things. I actually devised a way to break into homes, and I taught my trick to females only :cool: I'll stop there. Doctor-Doctor was meh. Not that great. Mummy-Daddy used to be played on the terrace. Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, 1993. Damn, where have these days gone? :)

Gilli danda Lagori Kanche hide n seek Kunta bille (hindi? :(() mara koti(Tree-Monkey game) rammi ( cards)
Gilli Dandlu Ispeet: make square things out of cigi packs and use a marble slab stone to bring down a pack of cigi-squares. any thing out of the circle is yours. I used to collect unique cig packs fallen on the ground - Navy blues had the max points - 1000 or something. Stick-tag: every body has a wooden stick, if you touch stone, you can't be tagged. You keep dragging the one who is out. Ice-spice (hide and seek, actually It is I-spy, we used to call it Ice-spice) Mara koti: playing tag on a tree. Kunta-bille- playing tag while the one who has it has to hop and catch others Gat guli mane: It's a game you play with dried tamarind seeds, and the game thingy is made of wooden pouches (2 rows), you keep putting the seeds into each pouch one by one and you get all the seeds from a pouch which had a previous empty pouch. Kavde: set of four dice like things you toss and catch it on the back of your hand.

Ghar-Ghar! That was the absolute tops, daym. It led to MANY interesting things. I actually devised a way to break into homes, and I taught my trick to females only :cool: I'll stop there. Doctor-Doctor was meh. Not that great. Mummy-Daddy used to be played on the terrace. Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, 1993. Damn, where have these days gone? :)
:cantstop: Really Those were some days to remember.

Easily Flying Kites -- tops the list. BTW Flying Kites is an art, not everybody can master. I did not fly kites after Std X . I went to Mumbai (for my job) after graduating from college. One day as I standing on the terrace of my Apt. I saw a kid trying to fly a kite, struggling a little bit. I decided to help him and took charge of the situation --- and in just 2 minutes the kite was down -- struck to a TV Antenna -- of an adjacent building. I was shocked at my ability to control that, of which I thought I was a master of, which is when I appreciated the 'Art of Flying Kites'.
This I definitely agree. I never got close to mastering it, but have seen my friends become quite skillful in this art. I have made my own manja from breaking the glass bulbs into pieces and grinding them to coarse powder and then mixing it with rice glue. Have got a few cuts here and there, and then it was time to apply the band aids. There was this synthetic nylon string which came out later...didn't feel the same though!

Dangnabbit, i haven't played half the games on here. Mine were the ones I mentioned, and Pillow Fights... by myself. Ya, I was Chiranjeevi, and one soft pillow was Radha, one hard pillow was the bad guy, and those cylindrical pillows were other sidekick goons. We had fights, sex scenes (no penetration, I hadn't caught on to that yet, I was 3, but only kissing and rubbing :dontknow:). I broke one bed with my fight scenes. They. Were. Brutal. I used to simulate the same thing with clips (the ones to hang clothes). There used to be those long clips (Chunky Pandey, Mithunda), fat, muscular chips were real good fighting villains, there used to be some curvy clips who were the femmes, and then there used to be this big badass clip with a serrated jaw that was the 'special villain'. Sometimes, I would use rubber-band for special fight scenes. I always knew how to keep myself entertained.

Flamy are you high again? :--D Btw what is this Mummy-Daddy game? :cantstop:
i wish. no dude, i was trying to recall childhood games and remembered all those girls in the parks and grounds holding each other's hands and going round and round and round :girl_wacko: Mummy-Daddy :D You pick a girl to be Mummy, you be Daddy and then improvise :dontknow:

Stamp collection was a big thingy.. Stamps of remote countries were in special demand.. I remember one of the countries’ stamp that was in huge vogue was Lesotho. Plus' date=' I think it came in the triangle shape. :woot:[/quote'] Stamp collection brings back memories of collecting coins. I had a growing collection of about 40 countries and it came to the point where I was starting to spend my pocket money to actually buy new coins. That didn't last long.. coz there was no money left for other fun things. :D