Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

Can we name Bisi Bele Bath the national breakfast ??
I didn't know that South Indians consider bathing as breakfast. :confused: This facet of your ancient and glorious culture is news to me. Things you learn on ICF :icflove: Now, I haven't heard about this Bisi Bele brand, but if I have to have that kind of a breakfast, I would go with Olay.

........and Biryani the national lunch' date=' not the piss poor lucknowite/lucknowallah one but the real deal - Hyderabadi one. :icflove:[/quote'] Ghanta achchi hoti hai Hyderabadi biryani. Lucknow ki biryani kha ke dekho tab pata chalega taste kya hota hai biryani kaa.

what happened ram ?
Read my previous posts, too embarrassed to say..:((
Thats all ok' date=' but did you bathe for breakfast?[/quote'] That Olay reference was pretty funny…:hysterical: My bad..we should have an option in icf where we should be able to withdraw our comments. :giggle:

I didn't know that South Indians consider bathing as breakfast. :confused: This facet of your ancient and glorious culture is news to me. Things you learn on ICF :icflove: Now, I haven't heard about this Bisi Bele brand, but if I have to have that kind of a breakfast, I would go with Olay.
Oye dont make fun of Bise Bele Bath.... its my favorite breakfast :whack: by the way its a Hindi word too, only in UP, they call it Bhath.. but as usual Southies pronounce it differently

Ghanta achchi hoti hai Hyderabadi biryani. Lucknow ki biryani kha ke dekho tab pata chalega taste kya hota hai biryani kaa.
My mom cooks awesome authentic Hyderabadi Biryani, compared to that Lucknow ki Biryani is just other chicken fried rice. :icflove: Lucknow ki biryani has meat and rice cooked separately and its not even dum cooked......:omg: .......in short its a joke to call it a biryani. :reddy:

My mom cooks awesome authentic Hyderabadi Biryani, compared to that Lucknow ki Biryani is just other chicken fried rice. :icflove: Lucknow ki biryani has meat and rice cooked separately and its not even dum cooked......:omg: .......in short its a joke to call it a biryani. :reddy:
Next time you come to Lko just give me a call and then you'll get some biryani the taste of which you will never forget :two_thumbs_up: p.s. Hyderabadi biryani is all hype & no substance, come to Lko and taste the real thing :finger: