• Uthappa @ 2.1 millz
    • Rohit @ 2 millz
    • Irfan @ 1.9 millz
    • Yuvraj @ 1.8 millz
    • Tiwary @ 1.6 millz
    • Jaddu @ .95 millz
    • Chawla @ .9 millz
    • Sreesanth @ .9 millz
    • Tendulkar @ 1.8 millz (I wanted him to switch teams:mad:)

lol yea sure Jadeja as 'GOD' is like asking for the Apocalypse right here and right now ... lolz :finger:
All You Sir Jadeja Detractors, Get ready to eat your own Words in IPL 4. :whack::whack::whack: IPL 4 will see the greatest All Rounder making the Greatest ever Comeback to the Best Form of Cricket..and the First Time he will bowl to the Midget Choker he will get him bowled first ball :mad::mad::mad: He will score the most runs in IPL 4 too, to become the only player to have most runs and most Wicket, Sir Jadeja is the Best:finger::finger::finger: P.S : Dhoni betrayed him, But he has enough takers in the world. :((

How do you know Tendulkar went for $1.8 million. As far as I know, the amounts for retained players are not being made public? On topic : Cowlasher Tiwari and Flathappa
look at what tiwary and Uthappa did for their teams in IPL and CL last time..Uthappa had the most sixes in IPL 3, 25 sixes, would u believe more than anyone likes of Gilly, Symo, haydo, suriya, SRT, Viru...it does not look bad.. Tiwary too played an important role in Mumbai's rise along with SRT from previous miseries

1.9M $ for Irfan ' date=' are they kidding. Delhi bids reminds me of KKR of old.[/quote'] He will win championship for dilli :hitler: DD management is smart , they know that all international players will be tired/injured after the WC and hence IKP will pwn others and win the championship for us

He will win championship for dilli :hitler: DD management is smart , they know that all international players will be tired/injured after the WC and hence IKP will pwn others and win the championship for us
:hysterical: I picked Jadeja, Tiwary (too much money) and Chawla (WTF)