Are urban Indians becoming excessively stupid?

Mariyam

some of us should start taunting these India footballl fans on facebook to get their reactions.. would be funny..
That could prove fatal. Walking across the LoC and attacking a Pakistani bunker with your bare hands is comparatively harmless. Below is a pic one of my friends clicked. Apparently, Manchester lost (big time) a game recently. They have a Manchester United cafe in Mumbai. Late in the game, when the trashing was certain a group of rival fans headed to the cafe and a mini 'riot' ensued. You can see them posing outside the cafe. And the red guy in their midst with the finger salute. And the army of red guys standing menacingly all around. The irony is that the rival team also lost later that day. :P miif5i.jpg

That could prove fatal. Walking across the LoC and attacking a Pakistani bunker with your bare hands is comparatively harmless. Below is a pic one of my friends clicked. Apparently, Manchester lost (big time) a game recently. They have a Manchester United cafe in Mumbai. Late in the game, when the trashing was certain a group of rival fans headed to the cafe and a mini 'riot' ensued. You can see them posing outside the cafe. And the red guy in their midst with the finger salute. And the army of red guys standing menacingly all around. The irony is that the rival team also lost later that day. :P miif5i.jpg
lolll wow - these people need help. Looks like we know why all those Utd fans left the ground early... Probably had to fly back to wherever they came from

Cringe worthy cases like these make Mariyam's case stronger. This is at Man U cafe in the city. WTF Yaar WTF f1mAudbaPZY&feature=player_embedded
:hysterical::hysterical: Few young urban Indians believe that watching and behaving like Westerner will make them cool Anyway a good thread

Soccer may be fun to play but it is boring to watch for many reasons. One issue is that if by a miracle a team takes a 2-0 lead early in a game....... The game is over. There is absolutely ZERO drama. The team that is down will NEVER come back. Might as well watch something else. The game itself in theory is exciting. It moves constantly, players dribble, pass, steal, knock people down, slide, head the ball etc. But the problem is that the players spend the overwhelming majority of their time setting up unsuccessful scoring attempts. And MOST of those attempts are not even close. I really dont find the appeal in watching 1082970271 fail attempts when eventually the scoreline ends with 0-0 . The main reason it is so popular worldwide is because its the most basic sport anyone can play , One just needs to have a round ball and start playing with it , its such a cheap sport and with no " Hard to grasp" rules , compared to a game like Cricket which is too complex with well over a hundred rules . Ironically the people in the subcontinent inspite of being not so economically stable play one of the most expensive sports in the world " Cricket" whereas the so called First World still drools over a cheap sport , the only exception in this case is USA where soccer is seen as a " gay and sissy" sport . The Dumb Europeans tried all that they could to get the Yanks interested in there boring Football but in a country where people grew up watching comparatively tougher and more violent sports like American Football , Basketball the appeal of " Softy Soccer" never picked up . Now after failing to capture the American Market , the Europeans are trying to catch the interest of the " Wannabes " in the Asia especially in India where you can find Millions who try to separate themselves with the usual "Indianism" to look cool . Thankfully we have Cricket to enjoy in India otherwise by the looks of things we could have easily ended up being a lame soccer nation with an insignificant ranking of 100+ in the world
One other reason is that Football does not require Height ,almost all other sports give advantage to tall people on the other hand there are many 5-6 ,5-7 players play and become Champion footballers

:laugh:

:hysterical::hysterical: I can only imagine the laugh riots that must be going on in the advertising agencies of these clubs having found such easy fools to market their merchandise to.

:hysterical::hysterical: I can only imagine the laugh riots that must be going on in the advertising agencies of these clubs having found such easy fools to market their merchandise to.
On the topic of merchandising, can we also discuss Mariyam's latest pricey possession? :D
af429_470_1791553.jpg