Are urban Indians becoming excessively stupid?

Mariyam

wrong issues. to me tv serials have to be banned. women watching tv serials and depriving their men folk of quality sport watching time, are reducing the iq level of a population. tv serials extol and promote mediocirty.
What about kids watching Shaktiman and jumping off buildings? That certainly speaks volumes about the IQ of the desh ka bhavishya. :P

Some more proof of the dumbification of urban Indian football loving youth. This guy plays football for India. His first name is, and I kid you not.......... Climax What were his parents thinking? He must have had a tough time at school. :P
And here is proof that India is going to become a world dominating military and intellectual power, because we've finally discovered the art of naming kids : http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/279540.html

Thats all ok in theory' date=' but what if he has Einstein's military prowess and Napoleon's scientific acumen?[/quote'] That won't happen. If that was the case he would have been named Albert Bonaparte. EDIT : I am not too sure you are aware of the theory that a person derives his military core skills from the first name and the intellectual ones from his last. For example, me. How can anyone expect with a first name of Shwetabh to be a military commander, Singh and intellectualism are poles apart. So I suck at both and blame my parents.

That won't happen. If that was the case he would have been named Albert Bonaparte. EDIT : I am not too sure you are aware of the theory that a person derives his military core skills from the first name and the intellectual ones from his last. For example, me. How can anyone expect with a first name of Shwetabh to be a military commander, Singh and intellectualism are poles apart. So I suck at both and blame my parents.
That sounds pretty racist/stereotypical I must say.

That won't happen. If that was the case he would have been named Albert Bonaparte. EDIT : I am not too sure you are aware of the theory that a person derives his military core skills from the first name and the intellectual ones from his last. For example, me. How can anyone expect with a first name of Shwetabh to be a military commander, Singh and intellectualism are poles apart. So I suck at both and blame my parents.
Brilliant theory, but allow me to provide you with an exception. What about Sun Tzu? Does the first name 'Sun' doesn't sound very belligerent? :dontknow:

Speaking of Einstein, its clear that he was a football fan. Just have a look at his grades: image004.jpg In the German education system, grade 1 is the highest and 6 the lowest. I don't shpiken akh Deutsch so someone please translatieertschbanwhistledurkhstung. Even Scientists are not spared form the bug.

What about Sun Tzu? Does the first name 'Sun' doesn't sound very belligerent? :dontknow:
You're pronouncing it incorrectly - it's Sun as in sooraj - absolutely warrior like.
Speaking of Einstein, its clear that he was a football fan. Just have a look at his grades: image004.jpg In the German education system, grade 1 is the highest and 6 the lowest. I don't shpiken akh Deutsch so someone please translatieertschbanwhistledurkhstung. Even Scientists are not spared form the bug.
Except that the grades of Einstein you've put here are from when he was a student in Switzerland, which has a grading system opposite to Germany with 6 being the highest. :winky:

Except that the grades of Einstein you've put here are from when he was a student in Switzerland, which has a grading system opposite to Germany with 6 being the highest. :winky:
:ohmy: are u sure about that outy? because i also was having the same info as mariyam till now regarding that pic