WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

I am 2nd :woot: :woot: @Zelig Bhai you should give Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in MVP also :icflove:
Prizes will be given by ICF, mate. I don't have moniez :(( ICF donated me some moniez for prize, but I lost them through betting :secret:
The Real Indi Commandos :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

WOW.. HATS OFF TO MY PARTNER FOR WINNING IT FOR ME.. LUDHIANVI ROCKS. BIGGER TOPI UCHAAL WAALA HATS OFF TO ZELIG Come on folks, you gotta appreciate this guy. He has worked so hard for this game. Updating scores every now and then. And we all, yes we all frekain people kept replying in every new post. It's hard and pain to check every post. We all should be ashamed for not being so organised. It's hard to keep track and Zelig was made to check every new post in search of latest predictions. ZELIG - YOU ARE THE BOSS. HATS OFF. I ENJOYED THE GAME. YOU WERE A GREAT HOST

ludhi paaji was kind enough to give back his monies n asked me to split it up amongst the rest of them :icflove: S=G was paid 300 M for finishing second on MVP | Zak, chargers n laaloo were paid 100 M each.
Thanks Zelig!! Recd. the 100 Million!! You were too good... i am sure the game has taken a lot of your time!! :icflove: