What ICF means to me ? (My ICF Journey)

gaurav92

i joined icf on october 8 ..icf was introduced to me by my dear friend gaurav ...earlier i use to play SS..and i was in the top 10 in my 1st SS....then i started betting .....but unfortunately lost all by money during champions league semi final ..between cobra and T &T....but sachdan won ....that made m pissed ...i was amongst the top 8 richest ICF member in my first month itself ..i enjoyed playin quizzes ..earn money and bet ol d money ... i enjoyed d stuffs but after my loss..i was left without any money ....den i decided to post something ..and i decided to post some of my jokes on jokes section....which was a bit under estimated forum ....i started playing pranks flirting around ..and all of a sudden the jokes section gained momentum...people started enjoying my stuffs ...then due to studies i decided to quit icf frm 3-4 months ...but icf fever was always wid m ..den i decided to come back with a bang ..that too with my blind pilot joke..which ws a big hit ...den i discovered the hood ..had fun out ther with shane and BB... but often i was banned frm d hood just cuz i use to flirt a lot and not allow shane and BB to talk...now i just come 2 play SS ...as ppl say history repeats itself ...i m again back on SS..and will soon make a COMEBACK
Its clear that you need a longer break :hehe:

Nice post Gauri. Bada emotional banda hai yar tu:icflove: :)
nice history G92 :--D I found ICF while using my colleagues computer where he had this site open, i browsed through it and found it interesting.... In the begining i got hooked to the arcade and later started posting regularly... some would say too regularly... The IPL forum was where i think i started to post more first, i I enjoyed posting in the namma namma thread the most... :P I remember my first silly argument with devegowda and a bigger argument with Patriot over sachin verses Gavaskar, which reached depths to which i am not proud of, eventually i have tried to stay away from player comparison (which eventually turn un healthy) but sometiimes its hard to keep away :P. The most interesting, heated and most famous/infamous thread surely has been the Bradman verses Sachin saga which has blossomed (??) to probably the most hotly debated topic in ICF. Bossbhai's defense of Sachin verses the obvious mountain of 99.94 was an awesome read. I also came across some old gems especially the most famous amits's (find a girl friend in 9 days) which had probably the best dance sequence ever filmed by man (:cantstop:) Money wise i had always aimed to reach a billion dollars, but looked like going no-where until the famous ICF Chess league happened, which was a fantastic tournament for sure and had some nail biting thriller matches. The tournamnet organised by Wicket was a success with lots of members actively participating. I came third and earned 1.25 billion $ which made my ICF dream come true. Off late i am just hoarding the money n doing nothing with it. I wont be online for a while from March onwards so I intend to end my spamming career(part I) in ICF with a Bang!!!! Bring on the world cup BABY :beach:
RoRo :woot: Cool history yaar, but we'll miss your posts on match threads :(
Interesting stories 92 and roro.:nice:
Thanks Domino's :icflove:
good intro by chotey and roro bhai. :icflove: my first a/c in a forum was 5 year ago,it was a gaming form,i get banned there last year.i feel very bad when they did't listen to me, i find ICF last year and joined it,in first half of my ICF journey i played SS only, i had some bad time here too with some mod guys,i feel sad:(((if those moderators guys read this please forgive me if i ever heart you) for that,but tdigi bhai behave and help me lot,so decide to stay here for always. After April i may quit because i have many work to do in life. my best experience was sharing my commonwealth voluntarism experience.
Thanks Bhai :icflove:
i joined icf on october 8 ..icf was introduced to me by my dear friend gaurav ...earlier i use to play SS..and i was in the top 10 in my 1st SS....then i started betting .....but unfortunately lost all by money during champions league semi final ..between cobra and T &T....but sachdan won ....that made m pissed ...i was amongst the top 8 richest ICF member in my first month itself ..i enjoyed playin quizzes ..earn money and bet ol d money ... i enjoyed d stuffs but after my loss..i was left without any money ....den i decided to post something ..and i decided to post some of my jokes on jokes section....which was a bit under estimated forum ....i started playing pranks flirting around ..and all of a sudden the jokes section gained momentum...people started enjoying my stuffs ...then due to studies i decided to quit icf frm 3-4 months ...but icf fever was always wid m ..den i decided to come back with a bang ..that too with my blind pilot joke..which ws a big hit ...den i discovered the hood ..had fun out ther with shane and BB... but often i was banned frm d hood just cuz i use to flirt a lot and not allow shane and BB to talk...now i just come 2 play SS ...as ppl say history repeats itself ...i m again back on SS..and will soon make a COMEBACK
ZOMG :hail: X 10.

Bh05dIwaale g2x2 valentines day aane vaala hai aur tu ********* ICF ke naam ki love stories aur kavitayein likh raha hai....doctor ko dikha' date=' mujhe to koi problem lag rahi hai.[/quote'] Dekho Bhai Apno ki baat ka main bura nahi maanta, aur gairo ki baat ki ore main dhyaan nahi deta, so your post to hurt me haz failed, soch lo aap kis taraf ho :)
fool' date=' i hate you cus you an icf$ obsessed pussy who makes the crappiest threads, and *****es/whines about everything...not cus of that bet..we straight on that? :finger:[/quote'] Whateva, you just end up aboozing me and my threads pretty dismally. 70% of your posts after that bet loss have been against me so it clearly suggests you are jealous, you wet lil pussy :aetsch:
Yo g92' date=' just ban yourself man..you low quality virgino :finger:[/quote'] Saar, I praised you in that Member's Photo Thread, and you do this to me :sniffle:

Dekho Bhai Apno ki baat ka main bura nahi maanta, aur gairo ki baat ki ore main dhyaan nahi deta, so your post to hurt me haz failed, soch lo aap kis taraf ho :) Whateva, you just end up aboozing me and my threads pretty dismally. 70% of your posts after that bet loss have been against me so it clearly suggests you are jealous, you wet lil pussy :aetsch: Saar, I praised you in that Member's Photo Thread, and you do this to me :sniffle:
OMG Gaurav, I did not expect this from you :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Should have called him a dry pu$$y, that would be :((

Whateva, you just end up aboozing me and my threads pretty dismally. 70% of your posts after that bet loss have been against me so it clearly suggests you are jealous, you wet lil pussy :aetsch: :
u wouldnt know wtf to do with a wet lil pussy, so call me something u know about :haha:

u wouldnt know wtf to do with a wet lil pussy' date=' so call me something u know about :haha:[/quote'] That was pretty lame Dravaid Bhai. It doesn't matter whether I know or I don't know, but you izz a wet lil pussy :hahaha:
lol :hysterical:
Forced laughter :headshake: You don't have to stretch your face laughing at something as silly as that :aetsch: