THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

Panipuri wala claims huge losses due to women asking for extra paani and free puri Mumbai. Ram Murari, a street vendor selling panipuri (also known as golgappa or gupchup), has claimed losses in excess of one lakh rupees per year due to women customers insisting on extra paani (flavored and salted water) and free puri (hollow and fried bread) without paying extra for those delicacies. Murari has filed a complaint with the office of NCW (National Commission of Women) and asked the commission to reign in the exploitative women. ŵhey come up with commercially irrational excuses like ãhaiya, ek aur de do na, bachchi maang rahi hai or simply insist on getting extra puris for free just because they have bought and consumed a few earlier, Murari shared his frustration with Faking News. Panipuri or Golgappa This much of panipuri is eaten for free in a month, Murari claims ŵhey even claim wrong number of puris they had consumed earlier; they would claim to have eaten just 7 panipuris even after gulping down 12, he exposed the dishonest tricks employed by some of his customers, most of whom he insists are women, to fleece him. Other tricks or strategies adopted by these women include repeatedly asking for additional dry puris with stuffing as complementary offering, and asking for replacement of defective or diminutive puris even after happily eating those ones, the harassed vendor claimed. Murari claims that he suffered losses to the extent of 1 lakh rupees in the last financial year due to such unfair trade practices by his customers. In fact, he claims that he fears these women more than the supporters of Raj Thackeray. After putting up with these losses for the last eight years, Ram Murari has now finally decided to speak against this exploitation and has written a letter to NCW. He has threatened to organize fellow vendors and sell panipuri at a premium price to the women customers. While NCW has not yet responded as they were busy discussing the meaning of ÃÔexy? some activists have spoken up. ŵhis is sexist and canÃÕ be tolerated, Kareena, a feminist social worker objected to the complaints by Ram Murari and blamed the male chauvinist vendors for pushing women into such behavior, Ŧven though women are the biggest patrons of the panipuri business, we donÃÕ see many women selling panipuris. These historical and social injustices have to be set right first. Murari didnÃÕ respond to the criticism as he couldnÃÕ understand the argument.

Pak wife makes korma using husband Karachi: In a stomach-wrenching incident, a Pakistani woman chopped her husband to death and then cooked korma with his flesh. The incident came to light after her landlord, Behzad, who lived on the ground floor of their two-storey Green Town house here, went upstairs to her house. The scene that met his eyes have left him scarred for life, The Express Tribune reported today. "The 40-year-old Zainab was cooking korma with flesh chopped from her husband's arm and leg as she figured this was the only way to practically dispose of the body," the daily said. Zainab says that she murdered her husband after he had tried to molest her daughter. She claims she had stopped him from doing so on several occasions in the past. However, she later contradicted herself by saying, "He never laid a hand on her but he used to say dirty things whenever he came home drunk." For three months, Zainab has been living here with her 17-year-old daughter Sonia from an ex-husband, and her new husband Ahmed Abbas, whom she had married five years ago. At around 9:30am yesterday, she prepared a routine breakfast for Abbas but the only difference was the inclusion of five sedatives in his cup of tea. The drugs took effect within half an hour and Abbas was sedated. Zainab brought a rope and strangled him to death. Speaking to the daily from behind the bars, she said, "When he finally died, I felt shudders of fear for the first time...I didn't have the courage to approach his body for the next half an hour". However, she finally mustered courage and came up with the inhuman idea of cooking her husband to dispose off the body. "It occurred to me that if I cooked the body in parts with spices and aromatic ingredients that would curb the stench," she revealed, adding that, "Later I had a plan to do away with the cooked stuff by throwing it in a gutter. I would say to people that it had spoiled." http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/pak-wife-makes-korma-using-husband-153120

Pak wife makes korma using husband Karachi: In a stomach-wrenching incident, a Pakistani woman chopped her husband to death and then cooked korma with his flesh. The incident came to light after her landlord, Behzad, who lived on the ground floor of their two-storey Green Town house here, went upstairs to her house. The scene that met his eyes have left him scarred for life, The Express Tribune reported today. "The 40-year-old Zainab was cooking korma with flesh chopped from her husband's arm and leg as she figured this was the only way to practically dispose of the body," the daily said. Zainab says that she murdered her husband after he had tried to molest her daughter. She claims she had stopped him from doing so on several occasions in the past. However, she later contradicted herself by saying, "He never laid a hand on her but he used to say dirty things whenever he came home drunk." For three months, Zainab has been living here with her 17-year-old daughter Sonia from an ex-husband, and her new husband Ahmed Abbas, whom she had married five years ago. At around 9:30am yesterday, she prepared a routine breakfast for Abbas but the only difference was the inclusion of five sedatives in his cup of tea. The drugs took effect within half an hour and Abbas was sedated. Zainab brought a rope and strangled him to death. Speaking to the daily from behind the bars, she said, "When he finally died, I felt shudders of fear for the first time...I didn't have the courage to approach his body for the next half an hour". However, she finally mustered courage and came up with the inhuman idea of cooking her husband to dispose off the body. "It occurred to me that if I cooked the body in parts with spices and aromatic ingredients that would curb the stench," she revealed, adding that, "Later I had a plan to do away with the cooked stuff by throwing it in a gutter. I would say to people that it had spoiled." http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/pak-wife-makes-korma-using-husband-153120
Gross- I almost puked

Tummy Trouble? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/Fake-kahaani-to-embrace-motherhood/articleshow/12874060.cms AHMEDABAD: The artificial stomach Vidya Balan sported in the film 'Kahaani' was the surprise element in the climax. In real life, the fake tummy is commonly used by women opting for surrogacy to have a child but want their families to believe they are the one's carrying that bundle of joy! Many women from traditional communities can't tell their in-laws and extended families that they have employed a surrogate and instead walk around with strap-ons for nine months to simulate a pregnant stomach. In an extreme case, a gynecologist couple chose to have an incision on the stomach of the wife with sutures so that it looked like a caesarean section. An artificial stomach would not have worked in their case as there were many doctors in the family who are more difficult to deceive. Surrogacy expert from Anand Dr Naina Patel says an IIT-graduate couple from Chennai opted for an artificial stomach as the woman wanted to avoid the disapproval of her in-laws. "She did not have a uterus and her in-laws would never have accepted that the child was born through another's woman's womb," says Patel. Hema Inamdar, a soft toy maker, specializes in fake tummies. "A woman called from the UK saying she felt she was actually carrying a baby when she wore the tummy," says Inamdar. One can get artificial stomachs in sets of three. The first set simulates three, five and seven months pregnancy. The other set simulates five, seven and nine months, with one set costing roughly Rs 1,000. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would also build motor inside the fake tummy that simulates the 'laath' the baby gives ! Fertility expert Dr Falguni Bavishi says NRI women too succumb to familial pressure. "A Gujarati woman in the US took artificial tummies with her after employing a surrogate, so that her in-laws would believe she was pregnant. She told them that she had to deliver the baby where the IVF treatment was done, got the baby from the surrogate and went back, her secret intact," says Dr Bavishi.

:sick::puke:

Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives up to six hours after their death http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Outrage-Egypt-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-dead-wives-hours-AFTER-death.html

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death. The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament. It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment. Egypt's National Council for Women is campaigning against the changes, saying that 'marginalising and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country's human development'. Dr Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, wrote to the Egyptian PeopleÃÔ Assembly Speaker Dr Saad al-Katatni addressing her concerns. Egyptian journalist Amro Abdul Samea reported in the al-Ahram newspaper that Talawi complained about the legislations which are being introduced under 'alleged religious interpretations'. The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death. He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband, alarabiya.net reported. It seems the topic, which has sparked outrage, has now been picked up on by Egypt's politicians. TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty slammed the notion of letting a husband have sex with his wife after her death under the so-called 'Farewell Intercourse' draft law. He said: 'This is very serious. Could the panel that will draft the Egyptian constitution possibly discuss such issues? Did Abdul Samea see by his own eyes the text of the message sent by Talawi to Katatni? 'This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner?'
:WTF:

TV channel for dogs set for US launch A TV channel for dogs is heading for national distribution in the US. The canine cable channel, known as DOGTV, has been trialled in California and aims to keep pooches entertained when they are left to their own devices while their masters are at work during the day. The content features dogs on screen, as well as zebras, monkeys and birds, which have all proven popular with four-legged friends - and the sound, colours and camera angles have all been specifically adjusted for the dogs. Beke Lubeach, head of marketing for DOGTV, said: "They love watching other dogs being active on the screen, and other animals." Link
Why not for cats too. It should be dog and cat TV. Unfair for cats. Equal rights for cats too. Both are our favorite domestic animals. :orderorder:
Gross- I almost puked
Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives up to six hours after their death http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Outrage-Egypt-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-dead-wives-hours-AFTER-death.html :WTF:
:puke:

Brit Pakis do it again

The 16-year old was forced to have sex six times with four different men. The younger victim was raped by one man and then sexually assaulted by another. One defendant, Rashid, 20, was said to have claimed the girls had enjoyed the sex, which he said had taken place as they celebrated the Muslim festival of Eid. t was Eid, he said. e treated them as our guests. OK, so they gave us [sex] but we were buying them food and drink. The five defendants laughed and smirked as the horrifying details of their offences were described in court yesterday. Rashid who had already been found guilty of two rapes, an attempted rape, child abduction and an attempted sexual assault grinned, laughed and made gun gestures in the dock. His supporters in the public gallery hurled abuse at the judge as he passed sentence later. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2132985/Muslim-gang-jailed-kidnapping-raping-girls-Eid-celebrations.html#ixzz1tBNkPJTB
3515z0w.png