Varun Aaron: Future of Indian pace attack ?

sid316

He is just 20 and learning the trade...Ishant never bowled 147 in domestic cricket..Its the potential we are talking about...he has been one of the biggest find in U19 cricket in India...on these pitches even bowlers like Brett Lee does not have much success in Tests..its all about penetration of pace in bowling attack which Yadav and Aaron can certainly give to Indian bowling attack..I want them to bowl with Zak and learn from him in Indian team after WC...bowlers certainly need mentor like Waqar and Akram had in Imran Khan. IN an interview in Star Cricket..Imran had that in his early years...Imran used to stand at long and long off and before every delivery Wasim used to come to him to ask what to bowl now..and on one incident in a match...Imran got busy giving instructions to a fielder and couldn't talk to Wasim...Wasim was waiting for him to come and advise him..Imran forgot it and Wasim didn't bowl..then every one looked at Wasim what happened and Imran came to him and talked to Wasim...that was pretty interesting when Imran khan was talking about this incident...Wasim was 20-21 years of age at that time.... I feel the guidance of Zak will help the likes of Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav, Sudeep Tyagi, Abu Nechim Ahmed, Ishwar Chaudhary, and Pawan Suyal...they all have good potential...just need to refine their skills and convert it into performance at the international level under the guidance of ZAK will be best.. we don't need any other bowling coach other than Zak because he has learned it the hard way...
:two_thumbs_up: Completely agree. He has pace - which is the one thing that you don't learn by practice. The rest of it, in case he doesn't have it already, can be learned - control, swing, guile etc. And the point that pace is useless on sub-continent pitches is pretty weird. Don't we want to win in SA/Eng/Aus/WI? Will be watching his career with much interest.

Singhbhum Shers defeat Jamshedpur Jaanbaaz Singhbhum Shers continued with their winning streak by defeating Jamshedpur Jaanbaaz by 14 runs in their second league match of Jharkhand Premier League at International Cricket Stadium here on Monday. Electing to bat after winning the toss, Singhbhum boys scored 167 runs with two wickets in hand. Singhbhum was in the rider's seat from the beginning of the match thanks to a good opening partnership of 30 runs in 4.2 overs. Rameez Nemat scored 59 runs off 47 balls with the help of eight boundaries. The only other Singhbhum boy to cross 30 mark was Kuldeep Sharma. He scored 33 runs off 16 balls with three boundaries and two sixes. Jamshedpur boys failed to capitalize on the stable opening and second wicket partnership. Despite having wickets in hands, the team failed to reach the target. Successive fall of wickets first at 73 and 77 runs and then at 121, 122, 130 and 136 runs broke the rhythm of Jamshedpur boys who could not take the scoreboard beyond 156 runs for eight wickets. Varun R Aaron and Mithun Mukherjee were the most successful bowlers for Singhbhum. While Aaron picked up three wickets for 24 runs in four overs, Mukherjee took a couple of wickets conceding 30 runs in as many overs. The second league match of the day was played between Bokaro Bulls led by Saurabh Tiwary and Dhanbad Diamond. To add to the excitement of the tournament, bollywood start Suniel Shetty and Bhojpuri singer and actor Manoj Tiwary were on the ground to encourage the players. Both the actors spent time with the players both on an off the ground and cheered them during the match. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-14/ranchi/28687984_1_boys-saurabh-tiwary-defeat

Singhbhum Shers continued with their winning streak by defeating Jamshedpur Jaanbaaz by 14 runs in their second league match of Jharkhand Premier League at International Cricket Stadium here on Monday. Electing to bat after winning the toss, Singhbhum boys scored 167 runs with two wickets in hand. Singhbhum was in the rider's seat from the beginning of the match thanks to a good opening partnership of 30 runs in 4.2 overs. Rameez Nemat scored 59 runs off 47 balls with the help of eight boundaries. The only other Singhbhum boy to cross 30 mark was Kuldeep Sharma. He scored 33 runs off 16 balls with three boundaries and two sixes. Jamshedpur boys failed to capitalize on the stable opening and second wicket partnership. Despite having wickets in hands, the team failed to reach the target. Successive fall of wickets first at 73 and 77 runs and then at 121, 122, 130 and 136 runs broke the rhythm of Jamshedpur boys who could not take the scoreboard beyond 156 runs for eight wickets. Varun R Aaron and Mithun Mukherjee were the most successful bowlers for Singhbhum. While Aaron picked up three wickets for 24 runs in four overs, Mukherjee took a couple of wickets conceding 30 runs in as many overs. The second league match of the day was played between Bokaro Bulls led by Saurabh Tiwary and Dhanbad Diamond. To add to the excitement of the tournament, bollywood start Suniel Shetty and Bhojpuri singer and actor Manoj Tiwary were on the ground to encourage the players. Both the actors spent time with the players both on an off the ground and cheered them during the match. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-14/ranchi/28687984_1_boys-saurabh-tiwary-defeat
I saw this match for a while on TV when the left arm pacer was bowling the last over against SInghbum skipper.. this left arm bowler bowled 5 yorker balls and at good pace( cant say as i feel there was no speedometer).... how was arun bowling was he superfast as expected...Vishal
Yes let's call-up some uncapped kid in the middle of WC campaign on basis of Youtube :facepalm: It is quite ridiculous we have 12 pages on this guy, let him breathe
Yes Dear I see no wrong in it... Do u know Kemar roach is 21.5 years only..generates 146 K consistently and is bcomin a dreaded bowler...he has got a hat trcik in INdia in world cup Lasith malinga got a hattrick..he bowls pace and also his action, brett lee got 4 wicekts just now shaun tait will win australia the final Match of the world cup mitchell Johnson is a terror.... if u have genuine PACE..genuine fast pace, u will suceed even on Indian TRacks... stetyn and morkel were hit by sachin sehwag and even gambhir handled them but later others also tried to hit and all got out and finally steyn got a fifer. I mean to say that if u have 145K pace and u can bowl average line and length...opposition team will only have 1 or 2 batsman who can play or hit u well like WINDIES have Gayle who can hit even the best fast bowlers, india has sachin , sehwag who can handle genuine pace and even other teams have hardly 1 or 2 batsman who can handle these quickies. i wanna tell that if Varun bowls 145K consistently ( if he is genuinely fast consistently) then we shud correct our decision and bring back a half fit Nehra and replace him with a fearsome VARUN Aroon...if he has talent and can bowl 145 K consistently zak will guide him to get good results from him..... it is like a young 16 year old Sachin was far better then other batsman bcos he was Sachin.. if Varun is genuinely a 145k + baller(consistently) he is like a Sachin of bowling and He need not wait, he needs to share the ball with ZAK as he will be better off than lethargic Munaf, half fit nehra and demoralised Sreesanth( dhoni has screwed his confidence).
I saw this match for a while on TV when the left arm pacer was bowling the last over against SInghbum skipper.. this left arm bowler bowled 5 yorker balls and at good pace( cant say as i feel there was no speedometer).... how was arun bowling was he superfast as expected...Vishal
didn't watch..who the left arm pacer was? name?
didn't watch..who the left arm pacer was? name?
this left armer was from jharkhand it seems and bowled the last over to ishank Jaggi ...since i was on a telephone call missed hearing the tv.. it was the final yesterday I suppose and i did not know varun arun played else would have not seem england windies match and wud have seen this match instead.
this left armer was from jharkhand it seems and bowled the last over to ishank Jaggi ...since i was on a telephone call missed hearing the tv.. it was the final yesterday I suppose and i did not know varun arun played else would have not seem england windies match and wud have seen this match instead.
Aaron is playing for Singhbhoom Sher
When he wil bowl 145 for india' date=' we will see what do you say?[/quote'] he would not play for INdia if he balls at 125 or 130 as one needs to be a SHrewed bowler like Praveen Kumar to represent India at that pace. i dont think Selectors will be as foolish now after world cup..specially seeing their selections now of picking Umesh yadav and other bowlers...they r inclined on selecting fast bowlers not medium slow bowlers. I can bet that MUNAF and Nehra will be invisible and wont play for INDIA.. i am so angry with Selectors over the sel;ection of Nehra who is Unfit and still he has been picked. Secondly i am bugged with DHONI as he bcos of his personal rivalry with Sreesanth is Hell bent in Killing Sreesanth's career.
He played 2 matches and took 4 wickets for 43 runs in 8 overs. he had shoulder sprain. he will be fit for ipl though
thats not a Bad performance but Question is did he ball at 145K + or not during these games. ia m not bothered if he is hit of for even 6 runs an over as those r snicks...but whats the pace at which he bowled.
thats not a Bad performance but Question is did he ball at 145K + or not during these games. ia m not bothered if he is hit of for even 6 runs an over as those r snicks...but whats the pace at which he bowled.
he must be bowling quick as he has been rather economic in comparison to others and took wickets too..