Quarter Finals Lineup

Guest BossBhai

How about 1. the people of country B are known to be universal terrorists and biggest scumbags of this world?? 2. Country A has given irrefutable prrof of Country B's terror acts several times and country B has not being able to do for supposed terror acts frm country A and it doesnt have any credibility??
Media (FULLSTOP)
England/BD result could change positions should England lose. BTW where is match thread for this clash?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bangla fans gave up already after getting balatkar infront of their own people by Roach and Benn:hysterical::hysterical: To Bangla fans, If you want me to create the match thread for your match, give me all your ICF money, My record is 1 nil, bangla won in my match thread, I can be lucky :winky: no money no honey
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: To Bangla fans, If you want me to create the match thread for your match, give me all your ICF money, My record is 1 nil, bangla won in my match thread, I can be lucky :winky: no money no honey
:haha: no Bangala lovers after d Windi match :date:

From the way things are going: Aus and SL have the best chances of being amongst the top 2 in group A, while Ind and SA have the best chances of being amongst the top 2 in group B Based on that, we have the prospects of some mouth watering QF games like: - Aus vs Eng/WI (this will be on the slow surface in BD so ....) - SL vs WI/Eng (this is at Premdesa so it will be 50:50 depending upon toss. I have a feeling that WI/Eng might pull this one off) - NZ/Pak vs SA (again on slow surface at Mirpur and a pressure game) - Pak/NZ vs Ind (haha, no need to say what that means)

Aus : 5 + 6 =11(A1) SRL : 5 + 4 = 9 (A2) NZL : 6 + 2 = 8 (A3) Pak : 6 + 2 = 8 (A4) Aus have 3 matches to go and they are against Ken, Can, Pak which is 4 easy points plus a possible 2 more which takes them to 5 + 6 = 11 Pak have 2 matches to go and they are against Zim, Aus so a possible 2 points . Giving them a total of 8 pts SL have Zim , NZ to play and they can expect 4 pts to take them to 9 pts NZ have Can and SL and can expect 2 pts to take them to 8 pts So the last 2 positions in group A will come down to NRR which is heavily in favor of NZ right now and it is fair to assume that it will remain like that.
PAK vs AUS......... will be tough competition and chances are in favor of pakistan. So PAK will be at 10 points AUS will be at 9 points Then the table as follows PAK - 10 (A1) SL - 9 ( A2/A3) AUS - 9 (A3/A2) NZ - 8 ( A4) so we can expect NZ or AUS in quarter final against India. Ind need to play against NZ at Colombo or Ind need to play against AUS at Mirpur. At both we have correct opposition. If PAK in quarters against us at Colombo......... then it looks like match in Sharjah, whr pak has advantages. so hope ind vs nz at mirpur.......... but SL may play against us if kiwis beat SL. So its not an easy prediction. If India finish at B1, has to play against SL or NZ at mirpur If at B2, has to play agaist AUS or PAK at colombo

Can India still be out? If bangladesh win against netherlands and SA they will have 8 points.. SA win against us and ireland they will have 8 points .. WI win against us they will have 8 points .. England win against WI they they will have 7 points .. So it means we can still go out???

Can India still be out? If bangladesh win against netherlands and SA they will have 8 points.. SA win against us and ireland they will have 8 points .. WI win against us they will have 8 points .. England win against WI they they will have 7 points .. So it means we can still go out???
Yes but our NRR is pretty high
Hmmm.. looks like your calculations are correct.... it IS a possibilty... it may come down to NRR:omg:. Highly doubtful that BD will beat SA !
this is the worst case scenario.....................but it can happen :nervous:
PAK vs AUS......... will be tough competition and chances are in favor of pakistan. So PAK will be at 10 points AUS will be at 9 points Then the table as follows PAK - 10 (A1) SL - 9 ( A2/A3) AUS - 9 (A3/A2) NZ - 8 ( A4) so we can expect NZ or AUS in quarter final against India. Ind need to play against NZ at Colombo or Ind need to play against AUS at Mirpur. At both we have correct opposition. If PAK in quarters against us at Colombo......... then it looks like match in Sharjah, whr pak has advantages. so hope ind vs nz at mirpur.......... but SL may play against us if kiwis beat SL. So its not an easy prediction. If India finish at B1, has to play against SL or NZ at mirpur If at B2, has to play agaist AUS or PAK at colombo
Dude, no matter what we play our quarter final in Ahmedabad. Isn't that clear to everyone so far?