Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

Compromising career comes after kids, not before. How many girls do you know that has got married to men earning less than they do in India? In my life, across dozens of people i know, that has probably happened once or twice and even in that the girl worked in California and the guy in Texas (Californians get increased salary because of higher cost of living). Besides, a lot of couples these days dont make a baby as soon as they get married. They have a good 5 or more years before they procreate. Thats a lot of un-compromised time in a girls career than she earns less than hubby. I just said that if girls want something like more money (which is hypocritical) then guys can have their hypocritical wants too (such as wanting a virgin without being one).
Most girls do know that once they have children they will be the ones who will be expected to compromise and slow down career wise ...at least a lot of women in India do.Hence it makes sense to find guys(specially in arranged matches)who will be able to provide for the family .If men would not have such big egos and let it be known well in advance that they would be ready to compromise on their carreer to bring up the kids ,a lot more women would settle for lesser earning men and concentrate on being the main bread winner.The fact is that someone needs to be the main bread winner and someone has to be the main care giver in a family.If more men settled to be the care givers ,there are enough ambitious women who would love to be the main bread winner. There are always exceptions.A cousin of mine married a collegue.Afew years later they decided to have kids.At this point of time the girl was earning much more as she had changed jobs.Since they wanted two kids they decided one of them had to stay at home and work part tme while taking care of the children.The guy now works part time from home while his wife is the main bread winner.Seems to be working for them.

There are obviously no guarantees in life... but I think anyone would wager that a girl who can keep her legs crossed before marriage is a better bet for a faithful companion than one that does not.
True there are no gurantees but a lot of virgins are virgins because of lack of opportunity and fear of family and not because they are virtuous.

Most girls do know that once they have children they will be the ones who will be expected to compromise and slow down career wise ...at least a lot of women in India do.Hence it makes sense to find guys(specially in arranged matches)who will be able to provide for the family .If men would not have such big egos and let it be known well in advance that they would be ready to compromise on their carreer to bring up the kids ,a lot more women would settle for lesser earning men and concentrate on being the main bread winner.The fact is that someone needs to be the main bread winner and someone has to be the main care giver in a family.If more men settled to be the care givers ,there are enough ambitious women who would love to be the main bread winner. There are always exceptions.A cousin of mine married a collegue.Afew years later they decided to have kids.At this point of time the girl was earning much more as she had changed jobs.Since they wanted two kids they decided one of them had to stay at home and work part tme while taking care of the children.The guy now works part time from home while his wife is the main bread winner.Seems to be working for them.
Beetleji why can't there be a compromise on this? I mean I know guys who take the responsibility of taking the kids to school, cooking and cleaning up after dinner and the wife takes care of bringing back the kids, attending PTA meetings, taking them to the Doctor and making breakfast etc. Thus both parties continue their professional life and share all the responsibilities at home equally. Isn't it how it should be or can't this work?

Beetleji why can't there be a compromise on this? I mean I know guys who take the responsibility of taking the kids to school' date=' cooking and cleaning up after dinner and the wife takes care of bringing back the kids, attending PTA meetings, taking them to the Doctor and making breakfast etc. Thus both parties continue their professional life and share all the responsibilities at home equally. Isn't it how it should be or can't this work?[/quote'] That is the way it should happen gunner...but most of the times it doesn't happen that way.I am sure if more men were ready to compromise...more women would settle for men earning less. But things are changing ...atleast in nuclear families where both are working.A lot of men do help out . I personally have no issues ...I am a housewife who has people to help me out with the work and my hubby stll comes home and doesn't mind helping out.But not many women get to be brats like me :P

it means that here most of the ICF members are ready to marry a prostitute because they dnt care whether their wife is virgin or not ...and they are okay if their wife is been ****ed my a lot of men ........
If non virgin girls are prostitutes...what are non virgin guys who have premarital sex?

Compromising career comes after kids, not before. How many girls do you know that has got married to men earning less than they do in India? In my life, across dozens of people i know, that has probably happened once or twice and even in that the girl worked in California and the guy in Texas (Californians get increased salary because of higher cost of living). Besides, a lot of couples these days dont make a baby as soon as they get married. They have a good 5 or more years before they procreate. Thats a lot of un-compromised time in a girls career than she earns less than hubby. I just said that if girls want something like more money (which is hypocritical) then guys can have their hypocritical wants too (such as wanting a virgin without being one).
So does that mean a non virgin is fine as long as she earns more that the guy?

it means that here most of the ICF members are ready to marry a prostitute because they dnt care whether their wife is virgin or not ...and they are okay if their wife is been ****ed my a lot of men ........
Tone down your language and behave yourself. Don't make me give you an infraction.

Lower income women marry higher income men. Higher income women don't marry lower income men. This implies all higher income women and lower income men are homosexuals or unmarried.

Love guru.. too much abstinence has led to your brain corrosion. :((
If non virgin girls are prostitutes...what are non virgin guys who have premarital sex?
Studs. :proud: jk.

Tone down your language and behave yourself. Don't make me give you an infraction.
Jane de, baccha hai. BTW Shubham, why cannot someone marry a prostitute? They are also human and a few of them might be amazing women in their own rights. You musn't judge people solely on their profession

indian male mostly not want to get marry with high earning female as i seen.
How comfortable are people from other countries marrying a woman with a higher salary? I guess the more liberated a country is, the less a man will feel threatened if his wife earns more than him or has had affairs before marriage. It also varies from individual to individual based on their own insecurity

I dont have whole lot to add on this thread. But according to me, virginity is for oneself and not others. Nobody can see that you possess it. Go figure out the value for such a thing that no 1 can gaurantee you possess. If being virgin till you get married is valuable to you then you avoid pre-marital sex. Simple. But that does not mean you demand your partner be like that but you can hope so. That is not unfair. But hypocrites do not deserve such a demand for sure. I think people on one side of the argument dont fully understand the other side. So just assuming something that we dont know, is not fair I guess. I believe we have freedom for this very reason.

You should restrain from such language buddy. Take it easy.

So does that mean a non virgin is fine as long as she earns more that the guy?
Sure...it could be. Like i said before, when "shopping" for a bride or a groom, they look for certain qualities. What these qualities are upto them. If a low income guy wants to marry a high income girl and that is his only priority than i guess he can settle for a non-virgin or even a ****. If i go thro' the arranged marriage route, and the prospective bride and her family has such a list, like own a home, good salary etc, then you can bet that i will have a few too just to screw with them. What these qualities are, i dont know yet (apart from that she shouldnt get drunk for less than 3 drinks) but i will make up my own list. I am sure you have such a list and i sure you hubby had one too before marriage. Whether you two completely followed the list is anyones guess, but everyone has them when they are looking for partners, be it for life or a one night stand.
Lower income women marry higher income men. Higher income women don't marry lower income men. This implies all higher income women and lower income men are homosexuals or unmarried.
Or that the proportion of higher income males are much higher than higher income females, which is true with more males in science fields and more females taking up arts or commerce.

How comfortable are people from other countries marrying a woman with a higher salary? I guess the more liberated a country is' date=' the less a man will feel threatened if his wife earns more than him or has had affairs before marriage. It also varies from individual to individual based on their own insecurity[/quote'] The male ego is the male ego .. no matter what race. It's called human nature. Not easy to change. You can read tons of articles by stay at home dads who keep saying that they are put down in society in the US.