Who's nervous for tomorrow's match

Guest prince

Not nervous at all. Purely on skill, I think we're better than the Aussies. This is not bravado - I genuinely think we have a very good chance this time, because most of the Aussie batsmen are either average or in very poor form. So I doubt they will run up a formidable score when they bat. The only thing that somehow is at the back of my mind is that our top order has never failed till now (our middle order has). I hope they can continue this run because we could really do with another 250+ on the board before we implode.
Well, if Tait, Johnson and Lee get it right then it won't take our batsmen to bat badly to be blown away. We can talk about slow pitches and what not but history tells us that the Aussie quicks have had a lot of success against our batsmen in ODIs in India.
I told my manager, I need 7 weeks leave to watch the world cup. to which she replied "ooh that won't be possible" So I told her well whether you allow me 7 weeks off or not, I'm going So I pretty much quit my job to come watch the world cup Does that make me more Indian than the rest of you?
i hope u didnt actually quit your job...leaving a job for a sport is damn stupid IMO
im freaking nervous.. :nervous:
+++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I have lost it, literally I have lost it. For folks who watch south park, I have been like Tweak for the last 2 days. I can't stop thinking about the game. It all depends on the start, if India do well in the first 10 overs (batting or bowling whatever they do first) then it should be easy win but if we allow aussies a chance then they will grab it with both hands. usually Aussies come out all guns blazing in important matches like these. Doesnt matter if they bat or bowl first, they will be aggressive. BTW I'm also scared of Munna Vs Aus :nervous:
GOOOO India.. I really want India to beat the ***** out of Aus and have them STFU ... Ian Chapell needs to STFU and the best way to do that to him is to kick out his team from WC... Lets gooooo Hindusatan....You can do this ..Our prayers and thoughts are with...Inshaallah victory is your tomorrow....
I would much rather India beats the **** out of Pakistan :haha:

Really nervous..mainly because we tend to lose 2-3 wickets early to Aus but without any batsman inform after yuvi.A year ago, i would have had confidence in Dhoni but not today. If Sachin fails, then i believe it is curtains for India. If there is 1 team i didnt want India to meet in QF and SF, it was Aus. But unfortunately, we the roll of the dice didnt work that way. But its beer and chicken day!!

Really nervous..mainly because we tend to lose 2-3 wickets early to Aus but without any batsman inform after yuvi.A year ago, i would have had confidence in Dhoni but not today. If Sachin fails, then i believe it is curtains for India. If there is 1 team i didnt want India to meet in QF and SF, it was Aus. But unfortunately, we the roll of the dice didnt work that way. But its beer and chicken day!!
This is what happens when you waste 3 matches to boost confidence of one player :cantstop:

I am.....for a lot of reasons.... 1.Excited at the thought of playing pak in Semis at the same time scared of that not happening. 2.This is a knockout...one bad day means we are out of the worldcup 3.As I had opened a thread about this earlier this 'could' be SRT's final ODI 4.I dont want a Pak vs Aus SF that would mean 2 teams I support the least guaranteed with a shot in the final at Mumbai. 5.Aus have been caught offguard once by Pak and now they are 100 imes more determined and willing to fight it out 6.Our bowling and middle order collapses. 7.Our middle order's ability to play raw pace like Lee,Tait and Johnson 8.Ricky Ponting is due for atleast one big innings as he has been out of form for a while. 9.besides Right from the start I always want India to beat Aus(3 time defending champion), Pak(Arch sporting rivals) and then SA(Best ODI team at present) to earn the true deserving world champion status to shut the haters once and for all. and I see having a chance at my dream as of now only to be shattered and many more reasons I just can't think of right now as I am too nervous

IIRC' date=' OXY from OLD ICF Neighbor did the same during Jeet Lo Dil Series, although I have a feeling he went won the [b']lottery ( UK Generous Lottery )
Does this mean that you are on benefits when you get back? **** me' date= my tax just went up 200 bps. :headshake:
Eggactly