Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

All we have to do is play in a sensible manner and if our openers give us a rocking start i can see Afridi shouting and cursing his players just keep it simple dont do any thing flashy out there our bowling needs to step up wether its Munaf or Bhajji they have to perform
If Viru stays for like 25 overs.. you would see Pakistan players standing absolutely dispirited and hopeless. Everybody is in some sort of form. Worst thing for Pakistan is Dhoni is yet to strike form. He might even click. So they have 7 match winners to contend with. But for brain fart we should steam-roll this over-rated bowling attack. Hope they are not far too complacent.
If Viru stays for like 25 overs.. you would see Pakistan players standing absolutely dispirited and hopeless. Everybody is in some sort of form. Worst thing for Pakistan is Dhoni is yet to strike form. He might even click. So they have 7 match winners to contend with. But for brain fart we should steam-roll this over-rated bowling attack. Hope they are not far too complacent.
Yes agree with you in the last game Viru was not looking fit to me i hope he regains his full fitness even if he is 80% fit play him against Pakistan he is the man against them and ofcourse there are guys like Gambhir Yuvi Mahi who do well against them but yes hope that Viru stays till the 20th over:two_thumbs_up:
Umar Gul is better than Zak Ajmal is better than Barby Singh Riaz is better than Munaf Patel Afridi is better than Ashwin. We are a bowling powerhouse and we will make you pay. BTW- anyone up for some texes holdem?
Umar Gul is such an over-rated bowler who was creamed all over by all teams up until this world cup. He had couple of good innings. That's about it. Zak has more wickets. It is very rare bowlers are called bunny. But i must say GUl is Gambhir's bunny. Afridi ? lol Dude.. we have hammered him gazillion times. Riaz.. forgot his 10 overs 86 runs spell against us? Ajmal is the only one who has decent record. But.. Raina put him in place in dambulla. So you hold no cards baby. We have ruined much better bowling attack of yours. Jadeja vs waqar - 1996 Tendulkar vs Waqar, Akram, Akhtar - 2003 You have to be seriously under illusion to call this attack as "bowling powerhouse"...
in batting, Goddy> entire Pakistani lineup. kthnxbai :--D
India has 5 players who have scored more runs in this world cup than any Pakistan batsman. But Pakistan has just 1 player who have taken more wickets than Zaheer. That too with the help of 5 wicket haul against kenya :cantstop:
That didn't stop Aamer from getting his wicket in that famous CT match :winky: It takes one ball to get a batsman out. Records matter so less ............ Insh'Allah this game is ours. Wankhede! Here we come!:pray:
Dude.. he got out to lot of new players.. not just Aamer.. Panesar, Ray price, Seealer.. :cantstop:
Yes agree with you in the last game Viru was not looking fit to me i hope he regains his full fitness even if he is 80% fit play him against Pakistan he is the man against them and ofcourse there are guys like Gambhir Yuvi Mahi who do well against them but yes hope that Viru stays till the 20th over:two_thumbs_up:
Viru doesn't stay more than 7/8 over nowadays. Better not depend on Viru but we need him there just for fear factor. Heck, can't remember Viru staying 20 overs *ever* :-(
Viru doesn't stay more than 7/8 over nowadays. Better not depend on Viru but we need him there just for fear factor. Heck, can't remember Viru staying 20 overs *ever* :-(
When Viru gets going.. pretty much any team would look shell shocked. Pakistan will be even more as he has done it to them numerous times.
it reminds me one little story of my own: I was in college playing cricket, I was just an avg bowler used to bowl fast (my own level) and spin as well... In some match I was bowling "fast", not doing well, captain said "Asim isko spin bowling krao" and batsman asked "acha spin iskey ilawa hey?" :D
Good one! LOL
That didn't stop Aamer from getting his wicket in that famous CT match :winky: It takes one ball to get a batsman out. Records matter so less ............ Insh'Allah this game is ours. Wankhede! Here we come!:pray:
So why are you going on and on about your "bowling powerhouse"?
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with boasting. You do it with your batting and we at our bowling :winky:
The only difference is our "boasting" as you call it isn't empty. As records show. Whereas your boasting is empty as your statement about records shows.
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with boasting. You do it with your batting and we at our bowling :winky:
We boast our batting becoz they score runs but you boast your bowling becoz they bowl phassstttt ,as its pretty evident they dont pick as many wickets as a bowling powarhouse should take :cantstop:
Our bowling is far superiror. Zak is miles ahead of any of your jokers. We have at least 3 spinners better then any of your best as well. We are also much better fileders and hence makes our bowling more potent