Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Can't wait for this match...There is a good chance that Akhtar will play' date=' so it will awesome to see Shoab vs Tendulkar for one last time ( that is of coarse if Gul doesn't get him in the first over :--D[/quote'] I think all your bowlers will bowl to Tendulkar for total of 50 overs.
SUCK SUCK TENDULKAR
Suck suck Tendulkar has had a far better World Cup than your whole team combined. What is it with Pakistanis opening their big gobs before the match? FFS let the bat and ball do the talking. Kudos to the Indian team for not playing into this kindergarten level game. All gas and no s**t (read all talk and no action) really doesn't take you very far.
Shoaib v Tendulkar is not on the cards. The paki management has no intentions as of now to have him play in the match. There's some noise about how Akhtar gave some of his teammates a piece of his mind after the loss to NZ - esp. Kamran.
Lol you really believe everything Pak management say..? It's true he had one bad game, or should I say one bad over in the NZ game but he is still our best fast bowler. So don't be surprised to see him running in on Wednesday.
Lol you really believe everything Pak management say..? It's true he had one bad game' date=' or should I say one bad over in the NZ game but he is still our best fast bowler. So don't be surprised to see him running in on Wednesday.[/quote'] Please select him. we have 7 batsmen.. chances are one of them will destroy him to oblivion He will be limping on the boundary line and leaving the field without completing the overs. :winky:
Suck suck Tendulkar has had a far better World Cup than your whole team combined. What is it with Pakistanis opening their big gobs before the match? FFS let the bat and ball do the talking. Kudos to the Indian team for not playing into this kindergarten level game. All gas and no s**t (read all talk and no action) really doesn't take you very far.
Really why would you waste time replying to that? it's obvious that this is a troll.
Please select him. we have 7 batsmen.. chances are one of them will destroy him to oblivion He will be limping on the boundary line and leaving the field without completing the overs. :winky:
There is more chance of Wahab Riaz being hammered than Akhtar, so I would rather have him in the team over Riaz.
Lol you really believe everything Pak management say..? It's true he had one bad game' date=' or should I say one bad over in the NZ game but he is still our best fast bowler. So don't be surprised to see him running in on Wednesday.[/quote'] Probably why I called it "noise" and not "news". Won't be surprised to see him bowl in the match.
:hatsoff:
In the poll above' date=' one person to vote for "Draw/Undecided" could be Shane Warne, who is 2nd one here?[/quote'] I am the first person to vote "Draw/Undecided" ...not because I think the match will be a draw...I choose it because I think it will be a close game. Heart says "India" ...Mind says "anything could happen" I am really excited about this game and a little tired of all the unwanted Ind-vs Pak comparison. On a world cup semi final...it all means nothing...a good 30 mins for a single player can turn the match in favor of their team. Come on India-pak ...give us a thriller:yay:
I have to find a way to take half day off from office. Already use a excuse for Ind-Aus QF. Now I have to come up with another one. Any help guys
Raj, if u r in India and have a genuine emergency on wed and take the day off, your manager will think that you are watching cricket...if you are abroad, just walk in late or walk in early and claim to have a medical appt. I've told my manager that i'll walk in past noon...no questions asked...no reason provided. Did the same for Ind-Aus. :dance:
Raj, if u r in India and have a genuine emergency on wed and take the day off, your manager will think that you are watching cricket...if you are abroad, just walk in late or walk in early and claim to have a medical appt. I've told my manager that i'll walk in past noon...no questions asked...no reason provided. Did the same for Ind-Aus. :dance:
U are lucky. Yeah I am abroad...& will need 1st half off. I guess....I can have a dentist appointment...& after waiting 4 hours....the dentist never showed up. :dance:
U are lucky. Yeah I am abroad...& will need 1st half off. I guess....I can have a dentist appointment...& after waiting 4 hours....the dentist never showed up. :dance:
If your dentist is Pakistani...he wont show up for 4 days...If he does .stay away from him..Hell take out his frustration on ur teeth;)