Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

easy.. get one more than india put together or restrict them under what pakis put on if they bat first.. with pakistan peaking at the right time and india not living upto the expectations, as a natural fan i dont see india beating pak..it wont happen unless pakis do a pakis and decide to choke.

So, essentially you said: - A player is either in form or out of form a) Men in form are due for failure. b) Men out of form are not expected to perform. So - None of Indian player will perform on the day. Goes well with Lahori logic. Besides numerologicaly both 30 and 786 reduce to 3. Hence its going to be paki day.

India are favourites, no doubt about that. Why? They have batsmen with alot of experience, they have some very talented batsmen, they are playing home which is a big advantage and the wicket will be made according to their liking. So alot of things in favour of India, but no one can underestimate Pakistan. If we get Tendulkar and Sehwag early I am qutie sure the middleorder will feel the preassure and make silly mistakes. Indians are just talking about their batting but on these wickets you can never write off Pakistani batsmen against some average bowlers. Remember that Pakistan chased down 300 plus score on this very venue last time.

Ashwin should not open !.. atleast the top 4 Pak batters are great players of spin ... they were the only int'l team to smash Mendis around when he was in his elements against everyone else. Ashwin is in the mendis mould !, infact I don't think Ashwin should play at all.. maybe Nehra or even Sreesanth. I know it is madness but Ashwin has been successfull sofar..and will do well in the finals unless it is SL. But we need to be bold in the semis and drop him

Should Ashwin be dropped against Pak ? He is in the Mendis mould - who the Pakistanis were the first ones to successfully decode. Isn;t it a huge risk to play him against the veterans like Younis,Misbah and Kamran ? Harbhajan/Yuvraj will do a reasonable job. We;ve to go with 3 pacers in Mohali on a traditionally more bouncy pitch.

yup ashwin has to go shree or nehra have to come back :agree: i would be happy if bhajji is chuked out but dhoni will not do that :headshake:
why not hand the match to Pakistan right now - one guy who has bowled well in the limited opportunities that he's got and you want him to be replaced with Sreesanth :hysterical::hysterical:
why not hand the match to Pakistan right now - one guy who has bowled well in the limited opportunities that he's got and you want him to be replaced with Sreesanth :hysterical::hysterical:
you strategize keeping the opposition in mind. The windies were all at sea against any type of spin... the less said of Aussies against spin the better. But now we're looking at a face-off vs subcontiental teams (if SL gets knocked out then all is well and good) Else..I am a little nervous of him vs Pak ....or vs Srilanka in the finals. :(( Although you guys are right.. the guy has shored up our bowling from the moment he came in.
easy.. get one more than india put together or restrict them under what pakis put on if they bat first.. with pakistan peaking at the right time and india not living upto the expectations, as a natural fan i dont see india beating pak..it wont happen unless pakis do a pakis and decide to choke.
Pakistani team played almost all their matches in sri lanka because of that Seems like all the lankans are also getting affected by the legendary Lahori logic.