India vs Australia QF : Pre-match talk

Haddin especially plays spin well' date='uses his his feet well,n Watson has slogged Swann many times in ODI series down under.[/quote'] You think it is hard to hit Munna bhai around? :winky: That is exactly we want. We want him to go after Ashwin and in the process purchasing the wicket. He has enough variations to keep the batsmen guessing.
Haddin especially plays spin well' date='uses his his feet well,n Watson has slogged Swann many times in ODI series down under.[/quote'] you are wrong.did you watch the highlights of the zim vs aus match?.these two can be tied down by good spin bowling.If zimbabwe can do it then we can do it too.
Ray price's opening spell against Aussie was 6-0-18-0 . He opened the bowling.
I saw that game ,they had no clue how to rotate strike or score against them and Haddin is so overrated against spin,even Chappel keeps on babbling on air about his play against spin but I havent seen anything of note from him till yet.
you are wrong.did you watch the highlights of the zim vs aus match?.these two can be tied down by good spin bowling.If zimbabwe can do it then we can do it too.
I watched that.it was an overcautious approach by Aus,as it was against Zim,nothing special about bowling. n Ray price is a left arm spinner,I'm talking of right arm offies
You think it is hard to hit Munna bhai around? :winky: That is exactly we want. We want him to go after Ashwin and in the process purchasing the wicket. He has enough variations to keep the batsmen guessing.
if Ashwin is able to turn the new ball then its okay,otherwise its too risky.as for variations,they've played enough of him in IPL,not like WI
the option right now is Munna or Aswhin.I would choose Aswhin without hesitation.I would even bring Bhajji in early if they lose a wicket to bowl against Ponting
even after seeing how Bhajji was unable to control the new ball yesterday.just because Ashwin can bowl with new ball,doesnt mean every offie can.
if Ashwin is able to turn the new ball then its okay' date='otherwise its too risky.as for variations,they've played enough of him in IPL,not like WI[/quote'] Wrong. Haddin, Ponting, Clarke didn't take part in IPL. I don't think even Watson played vs CSK in IPL. The only players who have faced Ashwin are White n Hussey brahs (Mike at the "nets").
I saw that game ' date='they had no clue how to rotate strike or score against them and Haddin is so overrated against spin,even Chappel keeps on babbling on air about his play against spin but I havent seen anything of note from him till yet.[/quote'] We have to tell them R.Jadeja is not in the squad. :cantstop:

Good somebody else is also think about dropping Kohli. Raina is short on confidence, Yusuf is hot or miss. We need Kohli at the top, if there is a early play Kohli at #4 or Yuvraj bast at #4. Send Kohli after Yuvraj if Yuvraj comes late and before Dhoni. Kohli is more successful than Patha that way when batting first. Drop Pathan for Raina for sure.