Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

Big heart my a.$.$, why did Youhana had to change to Islam? As a Christian his heart was not big enough to pump enough oxygen to be able to perform? To his words "Mussalman ka dil" - look at history of Paki cricket and other areas.. and tell us how many non-mussalman have been part of the team or held high posts? On the contrary you will find thousands of examples in India, from cricket captain to president!!! Speak for your countrymen and spare other muslims across the world.
Tu buri zehniyat waala hai. Tu kya jaane uske pak iradon ko :hehe:

Absolute retard really. First he bows down to India saying we do everything like them and then says India are small hearted people. This guy is a total retard and in no way represents the majority of our people correctly to be honest and should not be anywhere near a cricket pitch.

Absolute retard really. First he bows down to India saying we do everything like them and then says India are small hearted people. This guy is a total retard and in no way represents the majority of our people correctly to be honest and should not be anywhere near a cricket pitch.
IMO YK is much better and sensible than this guy Shickel

Completely right - it is the large and very kind hearts of the Pakistanis' date=' along with the blessings of Allah, that led their players to repeatedly take drugs, fix matches, ball tampering, spot fixing, [b']eating balls on the field etc etc :hatsoff:
:hysterical::hysterical: & its was this large hearted Afridi who did that :hysterical::hysterical: Maybe he should have given the interview in that vien only: "Indians will never have the strong & powerfull bitting teeth of Pakistanis. Look I set the example in front of the world...by bitting the cricket ball" :hysterical:

Yeah, pakistanis are large hearted and they get cheap heart treattment in Indian hospitals for those big holes in their hearts. I almost believed that he has changed, thank god he still represents the pakistanis the entire world knows about.

Yeah Retard u have a pure heart thats why ur players always end up in controversy and when u say Indians are hard to live with then its ok but when Gautam dedicated this victory to 26-11 victims then it became an idiotic statement back to his usual self
Ignore him. He is just bitter that we are not throwing IPL biscuit to him.. But he is too stupid to understand that we don't have minnows or serial cheaters in IPL.. We don't want to ruin the reputation or quality of our cricket.

:hysterical::hysterical: & its was this large hearted Afridi who did that :hysterical::hysterical: Maybe he should have given the interview in that vien only: "Indians will never have the strong & powerfull bitting teeth of Pakistanis. Look I set the example in front of the world...by bitting the cricket ball" :hysterical:
Yes. lol. Also Indians can't dance on pitch like I do.

I think he didn't mean those in a bad way. I assume he got confused with words. By "Pakistanis have bigger heart" he meant something like "they are more welcoming" that's what bigger heart means anyways, and similar sentiment is usually shared by several cricket players that Indian fans are/were usually a little bitter. Though Mohali one was great. Another reason could be because how Indian media kept haunting and hunting down Pakistan before the game and he pictured the whole nation with it, but in the end these comments weren't really necessary and come in a bad taste, just like the one "Why Pakistani hate Indians" b/c we obviously don't. Afridi WC is done and dusted, so keep your mouth zipped on anything related to that now.

I think he didn't mean those in a bad way. I assume he got confused with words. By "Pakistanis have bigger heart" he meant something like "they are more welcoming" that's what bigger heart means anyways, and similar sentiment is usually shared by several cricket players that Indian fans are/were usually a little bitter.Though Mohali one was great. Another reason could be because how Indian media kept haunting and hunting down Pakistan before the game and he pictured the whole nation with it, but in the end these comments weren't really necessary and come in a bad taste, just like the one "Why Pakistani hate Indians" b/c we obviously don't. Afridi WC is done and dusted, so keep your mouth zipped on anything related to that now.
Indian fans have high expectations, but they will first look for fault within themselves first rather than bringing some conspiracy theories like you lot. It is you people who have always puzzled me with a losing attitude. And also having great overconfidence and bitterness at the same time. Indian media criticizes everyone not just Pakistanis, but seems like you lot are very insensitive and soft where you take each comment to heart. You lot have spend the last 60 years in jealously and insecurity and probably which is why nothing surprises me with those comments you lot are making.